chapter 2

Theo POV

Before we begin let me introduce myself. My name is Theodore Mickelson or Theo for short. I am 18 years old and I lived in forrest all over America never staying in one place to long cause of my secret.

I was on my own since I was 8 years old learning to survive in the forest. The only time I go into the human towns are to steal food if I don't find any in the forest.

I do know there are other species of shifters beside me wolves, mer people, witches and warlocks, vampires, angles. As far as I can tell I am the last of my kind and on top of that I am a hybrid. I didn't now that till about when I was 10 and my shifters came forth.

I am currently on my way north to Canada were I can lay low for a month before coming back but the problem with that is I have to go across 7 pack territories and wolve shifters or werewolves don't like when people trespass. So I need to get it done.

You are probably wondering why don't I just shift and do it. Well I'll tell you. My kind is thought to not exist anymore and I just know that if they find out of me I will be killed or locked away forever.

*****

Shit shit shit. I thought over and over again as I ran from the pack of wolves on my tail. Damm these guys are fast as hell.

> Well if you just let me out I can out run them. < Toby my dragon says.

> I know but last time you set the place on fire and shifted lucky no one was around to see us. < I say back while I jump the river ending there territory.

> I said sorry and plus I won't shift this time.< He says back. I just block him out and turn around looking at the 20 wolves growling at me.

One of the wolves shifts into a hot guy with the most amazing six pack. "You are lucky you got away rogue  we would have killed you as soon as we caught you. Plus you are wanted in 7 states and by 20 alphas." I just smirked at him when he is done. You see they only know my scent and that I am rogue shifter not what tipe I am.

"Well lucky you mutts aren't as fast as I thought cause I can out run you in my sleep." I say and run away  before the get a chance to respond.

After an hour running I came to a halt just outside another pack territorie. I just sit 20 feet away. Next moment there are wolves looking at me waiting to make a move but I just turn my back on them and went to sleep knowing that I am save for now at least.