chapter 5

Chris POV

I whimpered when he says this can't be happening. Is he gonna reject me cause he doesn't want to. Hades begin to howl in my head cause he was scared.

But when he stood up I was shocked cause of he his height. He taller than me and that doesn't happen as often cause Alphas are the biggest.

"You might be the alpha but I am definitely the dom in bed baby," he say that to me and I feel a blush creeping up my  face.

But what he does next has me limb and wanting more. He grabbed me and kissed me like there is no tomorrow.

I hear snickering besides us and I now Ella is enjoying this. He breaks apart and looks at her.

"A female beta. Nice," he says and she shocked cause people usual don't except it.

"Everyone resume your patrols. Rest get back to the pack house," I order and all of them bows down and runs away. Looking back at my mate he looks nervous all of a sudden.

"Before you say anything is their anywhere we can talk private." He asked but looks nervous. I nod at him am lead him to the pack house.

Getting there everybody just watches the huge man following me and I now news will travel and my family will come to meet him. But looking at him I see 2 kids running up to him both omegas. They stop in front of him and look up at him.

But before they can say anything or ask him something he grabs them and and tucks them under his arms and begins jumping around. Their giggles feel the yard as everyone just watches them. When he is done he puts them down and they run off with huge smiles on there faces.

Leading him to my office I am surprised to see 6 other alphas in there.

"Alpha's how unexpected," I say and point to the couch looking at my mate.

"Sorry for the intrusion. But we have a big problem. The vampire covens has united and are planning to attack. The last of the wolf packs have also agreed to everything on the treaty , you are now the king of all of us." I look shocked at them my father tried to unite all the packs for years but never got  most of them to agree and  now all the packs around the world have agreed and make me there king.

"Wow ok. That is big news you got. As my 6 closet friends I need you to invite all the alphas in the surrounding packs. I need to talk to my mate and get to now him so set it up for 2 days. Let everyone come here," I say to them and they nod but before the leave my mate speaks.

"Well actually sins your the king and everything, the alphas also has a right to now. Set the meeting for tomorrow at 12 please then I can tell all of you together and just get it out of the way," he says they look at me and i nod. They bow and leave me alone with my mate.