Chapter 7

Chris POV

All of us just look at them in shock. Six mates....my mate is mated to 5 other people and not just any people, other shifter species.

Snapping out of my shocked state I speak. "What do you mean true king?" I asked the Alpha who submitted to my mate so easy.

"Excuse my rudeness Chris but your mate is the person the prophecy talks about. But the thing is the prophecy also says which shifts he has and the one shiftis suppose to be extinct wiped out about hundreds of years ago." He says looking at my mate.

"Can you tell us the prophecy please," I asked but before he or anyone can answer my mate speaks. "No cause I don't want people know my shifts that will only put you all in more danger," my mate says.

"If anyone try's to hurt you they will deal with every alpha and every werewolf pack on earth. Now tell us the prophecy," I say with alpha voice looking at my mate then at the Alpha when saying the second part.

My mate just nod at the alpha before he begins.

"Ok first of all. The prophecy was written 1000 years ago predicting what was going to happen. It goes....

There will come a day were supernatural creatures will turn on each other trying to kill of the other race from exiting. But there will be one person who has the 6 shifts of the supernatural races that is mated to the kings or queens of other races.

This person will be the true ruler of all supernatural creatures alongside his or her 6 mates." He says but before he can continue the alphas started shouting.

"What are you talking about there are only 5 supernatural creatures races left not 6 there hasn't been six since the great hunt," but before anyone can say anything else my mate speaks.

"SHUT UP!.... Ok now that all of you are quite can you please continue," Theo says. Everyone is quite and waiting for the Alpha to continue.

"The person would be born of Alpha blood and can command anybody no matter what there status is. The persons six shifts include. The most biggest and strongest werewolf,  the fastest vampire, most powerful witch or warlock, most beautiful angel, most majestic merfolk and....," the alpha trails off looking at my mate.

"And what," I ask not liking not knowing things especially when it comes to my mate. Funny enough Hades been quite since he founded out we have to share our mate.

But before the Alpha says anything my mate speaks up. "And the most fearsome and breathtaking dragon shift," he says looking out of the window.

"That is impossible. Dragons have been wiped out during the great hunt," the alphas began to shout and talking over one another.

Ignoring everyone else I stand and walk to my mate. I wrap my arms around him and feel him relax.

"Chris the prophecy is just that a prophecy dragon shifters doesn't exist anymore." One Alpha speaks up.

"I can prove all my shifts if the Alphas wants," my mates says not looking at them.