Tower Tour

Happy New year everyone!! Hope you've all had a good holidays ❤

I started a fan account on Instagram called @/Leovaldezluver a few months ago, for my tumblr posts and video edits.
It'd mean a lot if you checked it out💕💕
-----------------------

Peter was showing Ned around the tower. They first started with the communal floor, marvelling at the sleek TV and pristine cupboards.

Next they had stopped off in the kitchen, for a quick grilled cheese - which Ned was ecstatic about, he could finally tick 'making a sandwich at Mr Stark's tower' off his bucket list!

Peter had also shown Ned his temporary bedroom Mr Stark had given to him after many incidents where he'd crashed through the window and fell asleep on the couch after patrol.

It was decked to the nines with Star Wars posters over the blue painted walls, a Harry Potter themed sweater was lying on his desk chair, and upon the desk itself - stacks of textbooks and other various papers which Peter hadn't bothered to throw out.

All in all, it was a normal teenage boys room... apart from the fact it also had a built in AI and a hammock made from web hanging above their heads.

Peter claimed he didn't actually sleep in it and that it was for "the aesthetic."

Ned wasn't sure if he believed him though.

The two were currently now in the lab with Mr Stark, Peter was finishing up the last touches on the suit whilst Ned was playing catch with DUM-E.

"Right!" Tony rubbed his hands and clapped, "we're pretty much done here now, what do you two want to do?"

"Umm..." Peter and Ned exchanged glances, "Wanna go play Mario Kart?"

Ned grinned, "Of course dude!"

They turned and ran out of the lab, waving bye to DUM-E and left Mr Stark to trail behind them.

--------------------------
Next chapter will be Ned and Peter absolutely thrashing Tony at Mario Kart lmao. Who do you want to win?