Lego's and Phone Calls

The next few days of the week did not pass fast enough for Peter. For 3 days he continued to get interrogated about his relationship with Tony. Even when he was at home, he got several texts and calls, follow requests from people he'd even never spoken to. Truth be told, he was extremely fed up, the only good thing that had come out of it was that Flash had stopped being annoying, he just hoped that wasn't only temporary. He only had a few weeks left of the school year and he would honestly love to get through them without Flash getting in his way.

He was currently with Ned, walking back to the latter's house talking about star wars. In all honesty, Peter wasn't really listening, his mind off somewhere else.

Aunt May had said she'd be leaving work late and that he could stay at Ned's house for the night as he didn't have the internship that day. Even though Mr Stark had said he was welcome at any time, Peter didn't want to burden him. Tony had already done loads for Peter and he was a really busy man, so he decided to stick with their decided "internship" days. (Mondays, Wednesday and Sunday)

When they got to Neds house, his mum greeted them both with a smile.

"Hello, boys! I haven't made any dinner just yet so is Pizza alright for the time being?"

They both nodded and after a few minutes of small talk the two boys headed to Ned's room.

He put down his bag in a corner and looked over at Ned bringing out his latest lego set.

"Look what I got! It's Avengers Tower! Its so cool, I haven't opened it yet, I was hoping we'd do it together" He set it on the floor sitting down cross legged, motioning for Peter to join him.

Peter laughed as Ned fanboyed over the mini avengers figurines that had come with it.

"Peter! Oh my god, they have a spiderman one too!"

"What?" He exclaimed as Ned gave it to him. "That's so cool!"

"Does that mean that you're basically a proper superhero now? Like Iron Man?"

"Well, I guess so" He grinned widely, inspecting the figurine closer, laughing loudly at the bad paint job on the small plastic pieces.

A while later Ned spoke up again, "Hey Pete?"

"Yeah?"

"Heads up"

"Wha-" He cut off when a lego hit him on the nose.

"Ned!" He grinned, grabbing a few lego's and throwing them back at him.

Ned cried out dramatically, "aah you wound me!"

"Good" He snorted, "payback"

Ned was about to saying something when a ringing cut him off. They both looked over at Peter's phone.

"Is that tony stark calling you?" Ned shrieked, his voice climbing up an octave.

"Yeah!" Peter replied, feeling just as giddy.

He pressed the Answer Call button, excited to find out why Mr Stark was calling. 

"Hey Mr Stark!" He and Ned both chimed.

"Hello kid, or kids? Sounds like there's two of you."

Peter laughed, "Yeah, Ned is here too"

"Oohhh yes Fred!"

"Ned" Peter corrected.

"That what I said. How are you doing guy-in-the-chair? Peter's told me a lot about you."

"I-I'm fine" Ned stammered, his eyes wide.

"So why'd you call Mr Stark? Not that I don't mind you calling, of course, just wondering."

"Well I was going to ask if you wanted to come down and work on your suit this weekend but if you and Ted are together now you could both come down instead?" Tony asked.

Peter rolled his eyes at the wrong name again. "Yeah sure! I think we'll be able to" He raised his eyes towards Ned for confirmation, who nodded wildly.

"Great! See you both tommorow at 10?"

"Yes! Bye Mr Stark thanks!" Peter ended the call and put his phone down.

He turned to Ned and they both stared at each other for a minute before they started to fanboy together.

"Oh my god! This is amazing P! We get to see Mr Stark tommorow! And he knows my name! Well, kind of, but it's so cool!" Ned squealed.

"I know!" He screeched. "This is amazing!"

Luckily, they both managed to eventually calm down after many slices of pizza and ice cream.

And after this amazing day, Peter could safely say he no longer cared about anyone asking him about Tony Stark, because all he would do is smile and walk away.
-------------------------------
Sooo next chapter will be them at Avengers tower! Also, I don't know if this lego set actually exists, I just made it up so any similarities to any existing Lego sets is just a coincidence. Sorry for taking so long to upload, I had started writing this chapter ages ago but I wasn't too sure where to go with it. Never mind, it's out now.

- Althea Hellfire :)