Flash.exe has stopped working

Sorry it took so long to update!! I've been ill and really busy with school work and revising. I'm so sorry!! I really hope this makes up for it! ♡
--------------------------------------------

Tony's POV:

Saying Tony was having a bad day was an understatement because this day was most likely the worst he'd had by far. Excluding his childhood, of course.

Anyways, currently he was sitting, bored out of his mind, in a meeting about some wierd idea he couldn't care less about. So naturally, when he got a notification on his Stark Phone saying Peter was in trouble, he was both relived and worried.

If you're wondering how he got this notification, it's rather simple. He had managed to get "Karen", as the kid had called her, to be more like FRIDAY. Therefore, Karen was now able to tell when Peter was in trouble and would only contact Tony is she felt he was in terrible danger, or if he was having a few problems.

Keeping all emotion off his face, he stood up out of his seat. He sent the board manager an apologetic look before leaving the room. He'd most likely get into trouble but Peter was more important. But, if you asked him that later he'd fully deny it. Well, maybe not fully, but you get the point.

Since he didn't know what was happening with Peter, and what kind of trouble he was in, he decided to use the Iron Man suit, plus it looked way cooler after the new updates he did on it.

After suiting up and flying up above the buildings he scanned the area for the red and blue spandex clad superhero. Deciding it was taking too long he resorted to asking Friday instead.

"Hey Friday, is Peter in his suit?"
"No Sir, Young Peter appears to be in civilian form currently. Would you like me to check his location?"
"Yes, that'd be great thanks"
"Of course Sir. It appears he seems to be at Midtown High School in Queens"
"Okay thanks FRIDAY."
"Also, Sir I suggest you be quick. Peter seems to be falling unconscious at the moment"

Tony quickly zoomed off to Queens were he was met by a few boys. Some of which he recognised. One more than the others. Flash Thompson. Tony had heard of him alright (By listening to Peter going on and on about how stupid and rude he is.)

Flying down he stopped just above them, but out of sight. He was listening intently, still not sure about what the boys were doing. Until he noticed Peter, slumped on the ground. And, being a genius, Tony put two and two together and... well let's just say what would've happened next would probably have been in the papers if he didn't hold his temper in. Not that he wasn't always in the papers anyways.

As he got closer, Tony heard the boy, Flash, joking and asking if Peter was going to be saved by "Iron Man" who he apparently had an internship with.

Smirking, Tony decided that now would be the best time to show himself. He flew down and landed on the ground in front of Peter. If he wasn't trying to intimidate them, he would have burst out laughing at the look on the boy's faces. Hopefully FRIDAY was recording all of this.

Tony slid his mask down and walked out of his suit. Stepping out onto the concrete, and narrowly avoiding a puddle, he looked them all up and down. A harsh stare and facial expression giving nothing away other than the look he got when he was thinking. As Peter had liked to call it "the look." Great name, right?

Clearing his throat he took a step forward, and the boys took a step back. "Flash, right?" He nodded in Flash's direction. A stern look adorned his features.

"Y-yes." Tony inwardly smirked, at least the brat was afraid of him. That just made the whole thing better. On Tony's side that is, not Flash's.

He took a step forward, narrowing his eyes. "If I ever catch, or hear, about you doing anything to Peter again, you will regret ever being born." He growled, clenching his fists.

At this sight, the rest of the boys were wise enough to run away, but Flash seemed to be stuck in one place. He didn't say anything but it was clear he was in shock.

"You mean it's true?" He exclaimed, completely ignoring Tony's threat.

Tony raised an eyebrow at him and leaned back. "You're gonna have to be more specific."

"That he is your intern" Flash blurted out.

"One, 'he' has a name, use it. Say it with me, Peter!" Tony said, as if talking to a three year old. "And two, of course he was telling the truth! Why would he lie about that?" Tony was honestly shocked at how stupid someone could be.

"Ummm" Flash appeared to be braindead.

Shaking his head, Tony face palmed. "You know what? Who cares. Get out of here."

Without having to be told twice Flash promptly turned around and legged it out, almost tripping over his own to feet.

Once he was gone, Tony turned around sighing and looked down at Peter, who was still laying unconscious and looked to be sporting a few bruises.

He bent down and picked him up. Suiting back up again, he flew himself and Peter back to the Tower. Yes, Tony wasn't the one to threaten people, especially young, dumb kids, but this was Peter. And if they wanted to get to Peter, they'd have to deal with Tony first.