Tony's little talk

Just gonna update two chapters instead of one to make up for lost time
------------------
Sadly, for Peter getting to reg early did not mean he got to escape for MJ's question... however it did mean that he was able to avoid all of the wierd stares as he walked in because he (and Ned) were the only ones there yet.

But, it didn't last as more students soon came filing in through the door, all staring at Peter as they walked past him. Well, that's what he got for having to sit right at the front.

Once, everyone was in Annoying Teacher, Peter forgot her name, made them line up and head to the lecture theatre as there was a "special guest". Peter already knew what was coming...

--------LINE----BREAK--------
Tony Stark was pissed off. That was a fact that everyone at Midtown knew for sure as soon as he had started talking.

His... little lecture had only lasted about an hour... which honestly most people were glad about as they missed the first lesson.

At the beginning of the talk, they knew Tony was pissed, at the middle of the talk, they knew why he was pissed. And at the end of the talk, they knew how not to piss him off.

And that was? Well, staying clear of Peter Parker's way, of course.

------
A/N: Sorry, I wasn't really sure what to make Tony say so next chapter I'm going to have him actually say the speech with Peter and some others reactions.

-Althea Hellfire