A bad strategy (Part 1)

Hey, I'm just going to be updating now instead of next week :)
-----------------------------------

To be honest, Peter really thought that this will end up badly. But, surprise, surprise, no matter what he told Tony, no minds were changed.

"C'mon Kiddo, cheer up!" Tony ruffled his hair.
Peter groaned in response.
Tony sniggered, "What's the worst that could happen?"
He was met with a half hearted glare.

See, after the previous days events (Peter getting beaten up) Tony had come up with the bright idea of taking Peter to school in one of his flashiest Stark cars and give the school a little... message (read: lecture) about Peter's internship and how he won't put up with bullies.

Of course, Tony wasn't the one for lectures, it reminded him way too much of his father. But, Peter was special to him, and Tony was a bit... well, overprotective of him. And he sure had a reason to be, with all with wierd sorts of trouble Peter seemed to get himself into!

Still grumbling, Peter stood up and faced Tony. "Well, I'm not going to complain but don't come to me if this all goes badly."

Tony rolled his eyes, "Don't worry, I won't. By the way, you left your wallet down in the lab the other day."

Peter perked up, "Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that!" He ran to the elevators and went down to the lab, with Tony trailing behind him, chuckling and shaking his head.

-----------
A/N: Sorry this was so short, I wasn't able to do a proper chapter this week so I did a short part instead. I hope this is alright though. :)