A Bad Strategy (Part two)

A/N: Hey guys! I know it's been absolutely ages and I'm SO sorry!! I've just been really busy and since it is now exam week -the week I'll be procrastinating the most- I've decided to update cos I can't be bothered to do my homework yet... even though its due tomorrow... oh well, enough about me and here's the new chapter! .........AND FOR THE RECORD I LIVE IN ENGLAND SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT SCHOOL IS LIKE IN AMERICA SO I'M SORT OF JUST GOING BY HOW WE HAVE IT HERE AND WHAT I THINK. (SO SORRY IF IT'S INACCURATE).........

----------------------------------------------------------
Peter sighed as he walked down the hallway to his locker, school bag slung over one shoulder and earphones in he waved slightly at Ned who was waiting at their lockers.

"Hey, man" He greeted, opening his locker.
"Oh my god, Pete you won't believe it!" Ned exclaimed.
"Believe what?" Peter asked, eyebrows furrowing.
"Tony Stark threatened Flash! Because of you! That's so awesome dude! He's like your personal billionaire bodyguard!!" He said.

Peter blinked, he knew Tony must've at least said something to Flash but damn... that's not what he was expecting!

"And apparently he's coming here! To the school! Tony freaking Stark!!!" Ned squealed.
Peter snorted, "Jeez Ned, calm down. Your fanboy is showing."
"Peter!!"
"Ned!!"
Ned huffed, "Whatever!"

"Hey guys" Michelle walked up to them, "Hey Peter, you're the talk of the school ya know, about what Tony Stark did... why'd he do that anyways?"

"Umm," Peter looked at the ground and shrugged, not wanting to give his little spider secret away, "guess cos I'm his intern, maybe."

"Hmm" She didn't seem too convinced. "But how'd he kno-"

She was cut off as the school bell rang, signaling it was time to get to registration.

"Well bye MJ, gotta go. Come on Ned!" He pulled Ned along with him.

"Peter... you do know we're in the sa-"

"Bye!"

She was cut off again as Peter ran down the hall with Ned and out of earshot.

"Well... someone's eager" She muttered before turning around deciding to take the long way to form.

-----------
A/N: I don't really know what you guys call registration (the time after your meant to be at school but before the first lesson) but I call it form/registration.

Sorry it took ages to post and was really short, I've been really busy with revision for EoY exams. I'll be posting more now though!

-Althea Hellfire