𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

1 month time gap, you and the other losers haven't hung out since what happened besides you and richie.

i was sitting on my bed reading a magazine when my mom comes into my room with her purse.

"honey, i'm taking richie to the arcade then going grocery shopping. i'll be back in a bit, just thought i'd tell you" my mother says.

"okay, see you later" i say before she left. i hear the car start and pull out of the driveway and drive down the street.

i put on this outfit and sneak downstairs to leave the house but before i get the chance to leave my father grabs my arm

"where are you off to in such a rush?" he ask turning me around.

"just out with some friends" i say quietly.

"not those boys, right?" he asks me holding tighter on my arm.

"daddy, they're just friends i promise" i say trying to push his hand off me but there was no use.

"then what is this and why was it hidden in your sock drawer?" my father ask holding the post card with the poem on it.

"it was just a poem i swear" i say on the edge of crying but i push my tears back.

"then why hide it!?" my father shouts.

i don't say anything.

"tell me that you're still my little girl" he says.

"no" i whisper.

"i'm sorry, what was that?" he asked.

"i said no!" i shout as i kick him causing his hand to leave my arm.

i run upstairs and hide in the shower with a glass plate.

soon after my father opens the shower curtain and i smash the glass plate on his head making him go unconscious.

as i start walking out the bathroom door. there it was. it.

Bill's POV
i walk up y/n's front porch and the front door is partly open and i start getting worried. i run up the stairs and walk in the bathroom and see her father lying on the floor with blood pouring out of his head.

"y/n!!" i scream.

i walk into her bedroom and see "if you try, you die" written in blood on the ceiling and i realized, it took her. i run outside and get on my bike and bike to the arcade.

as i run in i see richie playing street fighter.

"richie" i say.

"what the hell do you want? you see that guy in punching, i'm pretending it's you" he says not taking his eyes off the screen.

"it got y/n" i say.

"what, what are you talking about?" richie says confused.

"it richie" i say.