𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

it was september 1st, school started back in less than a week. and well, after the whole clown fight then losers and i hadn't gotten the chance to see eachother. ben had a lot more history he wanted to find, beverly was busy school shopping, bill was trying to cope, eddie's mom put him on house arrest until september 1st. and me and richie, well, nothing new had changed.

"i saw us, all of us; but we were older. maybe our parents ages" beverly says as we're all sitting at the quarry, not to swim, but to just chat before we all got busy again.

"was i still handsome as an adult?" richie says laughing.

beverly giggles. "you grow into your looks"

everybody laughed.

"what the fuck does that mean?" richie says smiling knowing it was a joke.

"what about me?" stanley asked.

she hesitates, "like now, but taller" she says as stan smiled. bill stands up grabbing a piece of broken glass from the ground.

"s-swear. if it isn't d-dead and it c-c-comes back, we will too" he says. i stand up and shortly after the rest stands up.

bill begins to cut everybody's hand with glass as a blood oath. he lastly gets to me, he hesitated to do it but i gave him the okay nod.

we all grab each others hands and stand like that for a moment.

"i have to go," stanley says, "i hate you" he begins laughing as we all do as well.

shortly after he left eddie left and richie walked him home.

next was mike and beverly.

me, bill and ben were talking.

"i better get going. bye bill, bye y/n" he says leaving.

we wave goodbye to him.

there was a long silence between bill and i.

"we'll still b-be friends and h-h-hang out all th-the time, right?" bill asks me.

"yeah of course!" i say. again, there was another long silence.

"just so you know," i say as me and bill made eye contact, "i never felt like a loser when i was with all of you"

we were talking again as the sun slowly set.

"i better get going" i say. i start to walk off when bill catches up to me.

"wait" he says.

i turn around to face him.

"y/n, i love you" he says quietly.

i put my bloody hand on his cheek and smiled.

"i love you too" i say. he then kissed me and we walked home together.

i knew bill and i's friendship would never change. i was glad he felt the same way about me and hopefully that clown is truly dead and we don't face it ever.

(A/N: let me know if i should make a second story!)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 | 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖻 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 🎉