𝟗𝟗 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐛𝐨𝐥𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭

i wake up to the sound of bill's voice.

"y/n, i-it's time t-to get up" bill whispers softly. i open my eyes and he's sitting in the edge of the bed.

"what time is it?" i ask before yawning.

"7:30am, b-b-but we h-have to go back t-to your h-h-house to get you f-fresh clothes" bill says.

i nod. and we go through the front down and bill gets on his bike which i sit on the back of.

as we get to my house i get off the bike and climb up the ladder and open my window. i start getting dressed. i put on a grayish blueish denim shorts and a white tee that i tucked in the shorts with a white and blue flannel sweater that goes overtop.

HERE IS THE OUTFIT

i make my way to the bathroom to get my hair and teeth brushed

i make my way to the bathroom to get my hair and teeth brushed. then i knock on richies door.

"come in" he shouts from the other side of the door. he is fully dressed and must've gotten up after i got back because he still looks exhausted.

"you ready to go?" i ask.

"yea yea" he says rolling his eyes.

we both walk downstairs and i grab my backpack from the kitchen while richie makes his way outside. my dad thankfully was at work, or so i thought.

i start making me way to the front door when my dad comes down the stairs and blocks the door.

"where are you off to?" he says quietly.

i don't answer.

"i'm gonna ask you one more time. where are you off to?" he repeats himself.

"out with beverly" i say making eye contact so he thinks i'm tell the truth. i mean, technically i am just beverly won't be the only person.

"then why is that filthy boy you hangout with outside?" he ask me pointing out the window.

"he's here for richie. now, i was supposed to be gone by now to meet beverly." i say. my father leaves to head to the living room and i head over to richie and bill where richie already grabbed my bike.

"let's go, quick" i say. we all bike off to meet the others at the fair.

as we get to the fair it seems to be the other losers have already arrived.

"i like your outfit y/n" ben says as a small blush flashed across his face.

i put a small smile on my face. "thanks ben!" i say.