𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫

i wake up at 7:30 and run downstairs. i notice my dad and moms cars are both gone meaning they left for work. i make my self a bowl of cereal.

i run back upstairs to get dressed. i put on a floral tee, a green sweater overtop, brownish shorts, high beige socks and yellow converse. (here is the photo)

i take my hair out of the messy bun and can't decide what to do with it

i take my hair out of the messy bun and can't decide what to do with it. hair up or down? half down and half up?

i decided to just leave it down and brush my teeth. i look at the time and it reads 9:00am. wow, did i take that long?

i go to richie's room and he's awake already. and dressed surprisingly.

"you ready to go?" he ask me

i nod and we get on our bikes and head to the quarry. everyone but bev is there and i start thinking if she will even show.

we all take our clothes off (you have your bathing suits underneath lol)

the boys are play loogie and i hear richie and eddie arguing who one, i stay back because that's disgusting!

"that sucked! i win!" richie says.

"what? you won?" eddie says.

"yeah, mine went the farthest" richie replies.

"it's never been distance, it's always been mass" eddie says.

"guys," stanley says, "do we have to jump?"

the boys look down at the water and notice the drop looks father than usual, but it isn't.

"me and y/n will go!" beverly says. well all look behind us and see her in her bathing suit.

she runs up to me, "ready?" she says.

i nod and we grab each others hand and run towards the cliff where the boys move away.

"sissys!" me and beverly both say at the same time as we jumped off.

as soon as we get to the water bill and the others jump after us, and we're just enjoying our summer like any other year.

"you guys wanna play chicken fight?" richie ask.

we all agree.

"y-y/n, w-w-wanna be  a t-team?" bill ask me.

i smile. "of course!" i say.

the teams were picked. richie and eddie, stanley and beverly and ben was the referee.

bill helps me onto his shoulders and first round is me and bill against richie and eddie. eddie is smaller than richie so eddie was on richie's shoulders.

i knock eddie off.

"yes! we won the first round!" i say cheering.

next is me and beverly.