Chapter 1: The New Student

Y/N: Your Name
Middle Name: L.
L/N: Last Name
"Talking"
"Whispering"
"YELLING"
'Thinking'
H/C: Hair color
E/C: Eye color
S/C: Skin color

3rd POV

We were looking at class D at the moment. Everyone was studying for the test, since they got 0 points. Kushida has gotten the previous answers from last years test. They were all interrupted when they heard someone knocking on the door.

Chabashira: "Come in."

The door opened revealing a boy? He looked around 17 years old with H/C, E/C, and had slick S/C. He had bags under his eyes. He also was wearing a white long sleeve, and bluish sweatpants. He had his hands in his pockets.

Chabashira: "So now you decided to show up

Chabashira: "So now you decided to show up."

Y/N: "Sorry, had some things to do before I could come here."

Chabashira: "How come you aren't wearing school uniform?"

Y/N: "There was a school uniform?"

The class laughed besides Ayanokōji and Horikita.

Chabashira: "(Sigh), We will get you one later. Anyways my name is Chabashira, and I will be your teacher for the next 3 years. Here is everything you need to know about how this school works. Here is your id, you should already have 100,000 points on it."

She handed him a book and his id. He put his id in his pocket, and held the book in the other hand. He looked around the room and noticed a camera. He looked at it for a bit and then landed his eyes on Ayanokōji. He looked at him for a bit, then looked at the board.

Y/N: "Hmmm, 0 points? I'm surprised that's even possible to get. How lazy, and dumb do you guys have to be to get 0 points?"

Sudo: "Hey watch it! You don't look too smart yourself!"

Sudo got out of his seat and slammed his hands on his desk. Y/N could only smirk a little at this comment.

Y/N: "I guess you will have to find out won't you?

Sudo sat back down, and looked away from Y/N, while crossing his arms. Hirata got out of his seat and went towards Y/N. Once Hirata was in front of Y/N, he extended his hand for a handshake. Y/N looked at it for a bit, then gave him a handshake.

Hirata: "Sorry about Sudo, he can be aggressive. It's nice to meet a new student. My name is Yosuke Hirata, we don't have to be formal. You can call me Yosuke."

Y/N: "Nice to meet you?"

Hirata: "So, what's your name, and what are your likes."

Y/N: "Y/N L. L/N. Likes? Hmmmmm...... I guess something challenging. And...... um..... oh yeah, I also like sweets."

Hirata: "Hehe, good to hear L/N. Would you like to join our study group?"

Y/N: "I'm good." 'He seems like the leader of this class.'