Chapter 5: Ignorant Friend, Or A Wise Enemy?

3rd POV

   An alarm could be heard, and Y/N was seen sleeping in his chair in a rather odd position. He woke up unpleasantly and looked towards the computer screen. He started to type something and finished writing. He looked outside to see it was rather a sunny day. 

Y/N: I guess it's time to do something "productive" in the meantime.

   He went to his bathroom and flicked the light switch. His eyes squinted from the brightness but got used to it. He grabbed a toothbrush, and toothpaste, and started to brush his teeth. Once he finished he splashed his face with water to get him going. He started to hear beeping from his computer and went back into his living room/bedroom. He saw whatever he did earlier was completed.

Y/N: I see... so you're also from the white room. That's interesting.

   His tone was nonchalant and wasn't really surprised. He put on a smartwatch and looked at the same phone as yesterday.

Y/N: Well I can't bring you with me, that would be bad news for me.

   Y/N opened his desk to grab the phone the school gave every student. He grabbed some sunglasses and left his dorm to start making his way outside.  He was wondering where everyone was and realized that the pool/beach was open. He reminded himself to not go near there. Unluckily for him, he was making his way there. 

Kushida: I'm so glad you're coming with us, too Horikita-san.

   Y/N looked to his left and saw Kushida, Ayanokoji, Sakura, and Horikita were talking and waiting for something.

Y/N: I'll just act like I didn't see them and keep walking.

   He thought of a flawless plan, he was able to take a couple of steps. For only Kushida to spot him and ruin his plan.

Kushida: Is that you L/N-kun?! It is! I know that white long sleeve and blue pants anywhere.

Y/N: Goddammit.

   Y/N was now standing along with them, regretting he went anywhere near this place. 

Horikita: Where are Ike-kun, Yamauchi-kun, and Sudo-kun? They're not here?

Y/N: You've got to be getting me. Those idiots are coming along?

Ayanokoji: Yeah. I guess they were held up-

Ike: Sorry for the wait! We overslept, sorry.

Sakura: You overslept... but you're coming from the direction of the pool?

Y/N: Man... no wonder why you guys are called the 3 idiots of class D.

Ike: Well-well...

Yamauchi: Don't sweat the details!

Sudo: A-Anyway, let's hurry!

Kushida: Yeah, let's go! Let's go!

Y/N: About no? Let's not go. More specifically, I don't go.

Kushida: Nope! The decision is final, you're not leaving us.

   They were walking toward the pool, and Y/N noticed that Ike and Yamauchi were making hand symbols.

Y/N: What are those idiots talking about... wait a minute.

   Y/N's day couldn't have gotten any worse. What he saw in front of him, was going to make his day even more annoying.

Ichinose: Oh... hey! Are you guys going to the pool, too?

   They were now at the pool, and all of them were wearing their swimsuits. Well, besides Y/N. After all, he wasn't planning to be here. Not in a million years.