Chapter 8

"Master Ren." Vic quickly fell to his knee in a deep bow.

Kylo didn't take his eyes off of you. Even with his mask, his gaze pierced your skin. "You're late." His helmet hissed at you between his words.

"Sorry, I got a little lost. Vicrul helped me find my way." You defended yourself sheepishly. 

He is really intimidating. I would fall to my knees every time I see hi-

"Don't let it happen again." His cape whipped behind him as he walked away, sending a shiver up your arms. Vicrul stood up and glanced at you as he moved into the large training area.

You looked around as you made your way inside. It looked like a cave of some sort. You weren't quite sure but it was colder than a witches' left tit. It had high ceilings with can lights scattered throughout. The floor had a large black mat in the middle, but the floor itself was a chilled grey concrete. The wall parallel to the door was littered with weapons. Some were very elegant, and others were monstrous. 

You saw the Knights standing around. Mask, weapons, and capes were discarded and hung on the wall. Soon Vicrul and Kylo followed their example.

The hiss of Kylo's helmet caught your attention from gazing around the magnificent room. His pale features were highlighted by the contrasting light a dark. His beauty marks kissed his face, keeping the scar that made his body home some company. He had such a dynamic yet stoic look to him.

You could look at him all day. 

He turned to you, but you didn't look away. You already knew what he wanted from you.

"I'm not going to fight you." You stated plainly, crossing your arms over your chest. 

He moved slowly towards the wall with the Knights things, hanging his helmet and cape up, "I don't want you to fight me." He stated unbothered.

"What?" confusion clear in your voice as you shifted your feet.

"You're going to be fighting them." He turned to look at you, gesturing towards his Knights. They all shifted slightly. Where they nervous?

You shrugged off his intimidation and clasped your hands together, already feeling sweat form on your forehead, "Alright, who's first?"

Suddenly a dark and amused chuckle filled the room, "Oh princess, you aren't fighting them one by one." He slowly made his way to your left.

You whipped your head towards him," You want me to," you pointed the knights, eyes widening in fear.

"Yes," Kylo replied, still clearly amused.

"At the same time," you made your gestures dramatic as you scanned your finger over the beast in front of you.

"Yep." He sounded so please. He was staring straight at his Knights, seeing your wide eyes in his peripheral. He turned to you and leaned into your ear, "Unless you can't handle it." His hot breath caressed your neck as you let out a sigh.

You licked your lips and put your hand on his sternum, turning your head to be in his ear now, "I can handle anything." You pushed against him slightly as you heard him let out a huff. 

You walked into the center of the mat as the Knights began to circle you. Some had a look of worry as if they were going to hurt you, others has a look of excitement. 

You bent down into a fighting stance. "Alright, come and get me."

With that, chaos erupted. All the Knights lunged foreword. 

With a huff, you jumped up and backflipped causing two of them to butt heads. You grabbed the arm of a knight and pulled them back against your chest, wrapping your other arm around their neck. They tried to flip you over, but when you did you squatted, causing another Knight to miss their punch aimed towards you.