Chapter 6

"You're a Night Sister." Ren stated.

"No... and yes." You looked up at him, hand still tracing the pages of the book between you. Your mother was raised in the ways of the Night Sisters, and she passed it down to you. She knew how to use the darkness within a tool — so it wouldn't consume you.

"What does that mean?" Ren stated sternly, pressing you deeper into the shelf.

You faltered, losing your train of thought under the intensity of his stare. His body strong and tall against yours. "I— I practice the ways of the Night Sisters, but I'm not actually one. I don't know, it's complicated."

A dark chuckle emerged from his lips, sending butterflies in your stomach swirling, "It's not complicated. You just know you need me. My training, my knowledge. You will never be as strong as you could be if you only practiced the ways of the Sisters." His dark orbs penetrated your whole being, " But you could be so powerful, if you just accept the dark side — in full."

The dark side allows the darkness to consume them. The Night Sisters wielded it as a weapon. They control the dark. But the Sith let the dark control them. You looked up at him, his words sent pain down your being. If you were anything, it for sure wasn't weak. You put your hands over his gloved ones on the book and closed it. You looked up to his face and leaned forward, "Remember Supreme Leader, history is written by the victors."

You moved from against the shelf and walked out, leaving him breathless with the book of your whole being in his hands. It doesn't matter what history has to say about your life, your people. You could set the world on fire and call it rain -- as long as you were the only one alive to tell about it. 

The Night Sisters were fierce witches and warriors. They knew of balance. They broke the code for working with the darkness while not letting it consume you. You don't have to deny the emotions that you have like the Jedi did. It was perfect -- in theory. 

They were slaughtered by dark force wielders.  But your grandmother managed to survive. She practiced in secret, hidden. Teaching your mother and eventually you, how to use your powers. 

Your grandmother was an assassin, your mother was a bounty hunter, and you became a warrior (after the whole being a successful criminal). You couldn't stay in secrecy when you knew that people were being killed for wanting to be free. The Resistance had you sign a contract that if you helped them, there would be a place for you to practice and teach your craft. That's why you helped them. For the freedom.

You joined the Resistance because you remember your mother saying, "Fight, because you don't know how to die quietly."

You made it back to your room and laid in your bed. Should you hide your abilities from Ren out of fear if being abused, or should you fight?

Lets see how this goes.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning you were greeted by Turner at your door, "Its time to wake up Miss. You have a meeting with the Supreme Leader and General Hux."

"Tell them to go away," you asserted in an overly dramatic way.

Turner chuckled, "You have 30 minutes." 

You smirked and closed the door behind him. 

You took a shower and decided to go more casual today...

Styled with your hair down and ten minutes to spare, you stepped out of your room with Turner waiting there

Styled with your hair down and ten minutes to spare, you stepped out of your room with Turner waiting there. "Ready."

Turner stared at you for a second, "You clean up nice."

You laughed, "What're you talking about? This is my casual wear!" You lightly punched his shoulder and began to walk down the hallway. "Am I going to get to eat any time soon?"

"Actually you will be eating breakfast with the Supreme Leader. In fact, you will be eating every meal with him."

"What?" You gave him a 'really' look. 

"Yes, he takes apprenticeship seriously."

You continued to walk but stopped suddenly at Turners words, "Apprenticeship?"  

"Yes." Turner said, clearly with a smirk under his helmet. He opened the door to a room full of 7 masked men and General Hux. 

"Apprentice?!?"

"Ahhh, Queen L/N, nice of you to be early. Please sit down and we can discuss your new training schedule." Ren said with a smirk at the end of the table, motioning to the chair next to him. 

"Apprenticeship?" You stated again, heels clicking angrily against the floor towards him.

"Have you met my Knights," motioning to the six men seated at the table.

You stopped next to him, turning towards the men, "Hi." and then quickly back to him, "Apprenticeship??" Slamming your hands down on the table. "I did not agree to any of this. You have lost your fucking mind if you even think for a second I would train under a belief system so cancerous as the sith."

"L/N, you have no right to be speaking to the Supreme Leader in that manor." General Hux spoke up. 

"Oh get fucked General. You're not getting your whole life screwed over at the moment." You sneered at him. You grabbed the knife at your seat and stabbed the table out of frustration. 

"L/N, I recommend you take a seat."

You looked at him and ran your tongue along your lower lip as you felt his gaze from behind his mask. You knew you wouldn't win this battle so you grabbed the chair and sat down clearly annoyed.

"Would you be so kind as to get the knife out of my table."

You gave him the hardest side eye you could imagine and pulled the knife out and dropped it on the table.

The food began to be brought in with droids and the four men across from you and the two men between you and Hux took off their helmets along with Ren. 

"Okay, lets eat." Ren stated with an annoying smirk on his lips.