Chapter 1

"Lylola! Calm down sweets, I'm sure everything is fine. What seems to be the problem?" You asked your very shaken second in command.

"My queen, you didn't hear the General. He sounded to threatening. He said he was going to bring troops with him so he needed a larger landing space!"

"Then direct them my dear. Do not let the Final Order scare you. Leave it to me to handle them. It is not your job to worry. Do you understand me?" You asked her in a firm yet sincere voice from atop your black and gold thrown. Your castle was light and bright, but was adorn with black statement pieces -- you always loved how black went with everything.

She looked at you, a slight pang of relief in her eyes, and nodded. "Thank you my queen. The Final Order has arrived."

"Well then, go greet our guest and bring them here. Do not worry, I am sending the Commander with you to go get them." She smiled and turned to exit. You were known to be a fierce warrior to the galaxy during your time with the Resistance -- and as a criminal -- yet your people always thought you were kind. They trusted you with their lives and you worked to keep that trust.

You sighed and straightened your dress. These more elaborate dresses where beautiful, yet uncomfortable to move in. You adjusted the collar and the one long sleeve. This was the same dress you wore the night you were crowned queen. You decided to wear it because decisions like these you hated to make, but this dress reminded you why you were here. To protect your people. The same promise you made when you last wore this dress 4 years ago.

 The same promise you made when you last wore this dress 4 years ago

You twirled your wooden septer in your left hand. It reached just above your hip when you stood up. It was a light brown color, black metal with swirled carvings adorned either end while the length of the middle was still wood. The top of it was crowned with a large jagged black gem. The wood was carved with tally marks. The septer was gifted to you by General Leia Organa when you first was recruited to fight with the resistance. You were a natural at finding information and combat due to your "criminal activities." You placed a tally mark for every solider you killed at war. 

You slung both your legs over the arm rest of your thrown. It wasn't the most queen like position but it was rather comfortable. Your right leg was exposed due to the slit in the dress but your left leg hid it from view of those who walked into the throne room. If the SuPrEmE lEaDeR wanted to come on your planet, he would have to work with your ways. Your heals were black and shiny. Oh my gods I could not live without shoes. They are so pretty. So was the beautiful crown that adorned the top of your head. It fit so perfect, kind of heavy, but perfect. 

The sound of the throne room doors took you out of your thoughts. Lylola and Commander Rex walked in first, followed by General Hux, the Supreme Leader, and about a dozen storm troopers. Wow -- Kylo Ren -- he was ... bigger ... than you thought he was. He was cloaked head to toe in black and his mask was terrifying to say the least. I mean, you wore a mask during war time too but he won, why is he still wearing one?