Chapter 4

You had reached your final destination of the Finalizer. Once you arrived, everyone exited and the storm trooper that you talked to was instructed to show you your room. He informed you that you were to be in a meeting with General Hux and the Supreme Leader in one hour and that he would retrieve you.

You were now alone in your new home. It was black. Yep, that's it. Black floors, black walls, black bed, black doors. There was one large window across from the bed that held a breathtaking view of the galaxy, and a desk with a chair in front of it.

Your bed was in the center of the wall to the left of the entrance. To the right was a wall with two doors. One held the bathroom with a spacious shower and the other, a semi empty wardrobe. There were some lounge wear but that's it. 

You began to put your array of gowns and suits into the closet. You had some time according to your data pad after you settled into your new desk. You still had 40 minutes. 

You took a shower and slicked your hair back into a low bun. You put on some light makeup and a dress that would hopefully intimidate the people on this ship. You put some black, red bottoms on and grabbed your scepter. 

There was a knock at the door

There was a knock at the door. Right on time.

You pressed the button and the door slid open with a hiss. 

Your stormtrooper was there for you. "Ready?"

You let out a huff and slight smile, "Ready as I'll ever be." 

You began to walk down the hallway as Final Order personnel moved to the side with a strike of fear to their face. You smirked and chuckled.

Your trooper looked over at you, "What's so funny?"

You looked at them and waved your hand to dismiss it," Nothing, nothing. I never caught your name."

"It's TN-2990 Miss."

"Hmph, how about I call you Turner? That's a lot better." 

"We aren't allowed to have civilian names in the Final Order."

He seemed almost panicked, "Don't worry, it will just be between us." You gave him a reassuring smile.

You arrived at your destination and the airlock slide open. There were rows of people tapping the various buttons and screens in front of them. There was a large black runway that led to the large windows looking out to the galaxy.

In the middle stood General Hux and the Supreme Leader. You couldn't help but smirk at the general's uneasiness as he spotted you.

"Hello boys." You smiled," What's on the agenda for tonight?" No matter how much you hated being here, the Final Order had no idea what you were capable of. That was evident after your talk with Kylo Ren. That fact made you smile

All the heads turned slightly to look at you and quickly turned away. Hux rolled his eyes as you strutted towards the two, "Aww, I missed you to Hux."

"We have to go over your role here on the Finalizer. You need to sign a contract. Follow me."

He briskly walked past you and you turned back to Kylo Ren and gave a little chuckle and shook your head at the aggravated Hux. You turned and followed him as Kylo followed behind you. 

The meeting was boring. The contract basically stated that you are to work for the Supreme Leader while still governing your planet blah blah blah. You signed it knowing that there was no way to avoid it. You could make it disappear if you wanted to anyway. Hux walked out of the office after another annoying comment from you. 

Kylo stood behind you by the door the whole meeting. You turned in your chair towards him. You leaned back in the chair gripping your scepter.

"Do you ever take that thing off?" you asked curiously.

"Yes."

"Just checking. Your breath would smell after a while under there." You could hear him breathe out from the voice modifier in the mask. "It would be nice to see the face of my new employer, you know."

There was a long pause but he lifted his hands to his helmet. There was a click and then a hiss. He took it off and his black hair flowed around him. He had pouty lips, pale skin, freckles, and a large scar. He was beautiful. "You must have combs in that helmet cause you sure as hell don't have helmet hair." you smiled to lighten the mood. He stared at you, a stern still face.

You stood up slowly and walked over till you were standing right in front of him. You gave him a small reassuring smile," You don't have to hide your face all the time. We are a product of war -- that's who we are."

You began your walk back to your room. 

That's Leia's son.  

You had no idea he would look so handsome but I guess with genes like his, it was imminent. He feels so -- broken. When in his pretense you feel a constant stream of anger but it always feels a little off. It feels hurt. Maybe you could help him. Maybe you can bring him home.