Chapter Three

You could feel the Supreme Leaders gaze upon your back the entire way through the palace until you got to your office. You moved to behind your desk while Ren stood in front of it. "What are you doing here Supreme Leader? I have been holding up my end of the deal."

"I have a new deal for you." You shifted your weight and gave an unsure expression, "Come with me."

"What? Why in all of the Galaxy would I go with you and abandon my people?"

Suddenly, you felt a red heat against your neck. Kylo had taken out his saber, and had it pointed at your neck. "You are strong with the force. I could use your skill and you need protection for your people."

"Are you trying to threaten me, Supreme Leader?" A pause, the cackling of the saber filling the silence, "Do you not know who I am sir?" He continued to stare and a smirk formed on your lips. This should be fun. You looked down at the ground, "If I were to go with you, I would need to do my royal duties. Not all the flashy stuff, but the economics and laws."

"You are in no place to be giving demands, Queen L/N." The red of his lightsaber dissolved as he latched back to his hip. "But I can see what I can do."

"If you are to keep my people safe, I feel I have no choice. But how can I trust you?"

"You can't. But like you said -- you have no choice."

You huffed and looked out the window at the setting sun. "How long do you predict my departure?"

"Indefinitely."

You sighed and looked back at the masked creature in front of you, "You must allow me to collect some belongings and address my people before my departure." You felt defeated but refused to show it, "Please."

He slightly nodded his head and turned to the side as you left the room. You packed a bag of clothing and belongings and began going over in your head what to say to your people. What are you suppose to say? "Sorry I'm abandoning you to serve the very person I vowed to defeat."

You packed you data pad to do your legislative duties through. You grabbed your bag and septor and walked out of the palace. The Supreme Leader was their with his General and his few troopers. The General nodded his head and a trooper grabbed your bag from you. "Make it quick."

You walked to the top of the stairs where you people were waiting in the gardens below. Your cape flowed behind you lightly, "My people, it brings me great dread to stand here before you and deliver this message. I have had to make tough decisions, but I made them in your best interest. You may not understand now, but I hope you will soon. I am going to be leaving with the Supreme Leader in order to ensure your safety." They all gasped, "I will continue to be involved in regulating the economics and legislation, but I will only be here in spirit. I have an amazing team that will be here and ensuring your safety." The General coughs behind you, "I'm sorry but I must depart now. May the force be with you all."

You turned and began to walk towards the General. You couldn't face your people anymore. You could here Rex holding back Lylola.

You tightened your grip around wooden staff and boarded the command shuttle with the Supreme Leader and his general following you.

You sat in the back of the shuttle. Eyes where on you and you couldn't help but here the murmers of the Final Order personel around you.

The Supreme Leader moved to a chair in the center of the shuttle, while the General monitored his people for take off. Hux bent down to a storm trooper that was sitting and whispered to him, "Keep an eye on the queen. Don't let her do anything." He smirked to himself and you giggled.

"I can assure you General, you mustn't worry about me." As the trooper sat next to you, you whispered in their ear so the General couldn't hear," You will punch General Hux in the stomach." As the trooper bended to you mind trick, you chuckle to General Hux, "You should be watching your own men."

The storm trooper walked to General Hux and punched him square in the gut. You burst out laughing as the General was hunched over on the ground. Kylo's chair swiveled around to face you, and with the flick of his hand the trooper was pinned next to you against the wall.

You gripped your septer and continued to laugh. "Let the poor boy go, it was only a joke." The trooper fell to the ground and Hux let out a snarl. He gave you a death stare. You held up your hands in defense, "Please, point your gun at me if it makes you feel better."

He looked to Kylo," Supreme Leader." He wanted him to do something.

"General Hux, keep the queen under control." And he swiveled his chair back around.

You smiled at Hux as he huffed and returned to his duties.

The trooper sat next to you once more. You whispered in his ear," Sorry to get you in trouble, but he was being a dick." You could feel him holding back a laugh, trying to keep a professional exterior. You held up your fist for him to bump but he just looked at you," Come on, cut a queen some slack." He looked around and bumped your fist. You smiled and pulled out your data pad and immediately started to work for the journey ahead.

_________________________
Authors notes

Aaaah! Sorry this is late, I had severe writers block lol!
I hope y'all enjoy and let me know what y'all want to see!
Love ya :)