Prologue

Turning around, he looked at the person he thought loved him, adored the ground he walked on but it wasn't what he got.

He got the opposite, and now its time for him to make a decision to stay or go.

"Where you think you going? You belong to me. I will follow you and bring you back, even if it mean bringing you back dead or alive. You can't leave me. I own you"snarling he walked closer towards the person he was talking to, making his eyes turn the color of his wolf. His Beta and his Warriors walk behind coming up towards with him doing the same.

"You don't own nothing. You don't deserve me. You only want me as a secret but I'm not a damn secret for you. This pack don't deserve me either. I'm leaving to make a better life for myself and my child whether you accept it or not. Now leave before I show you why I'm not the one the fuck with" making his eyes turn different two colors of white and black, growing his nails out his hands and creating a shadow that represents wings and coming into real wings with dark tips. His face morphed in a face of a wolf with dark markings going around his face.

"You're not leaving. You can't beat me I'm stronger than you, even my Beta is Stronger than you. Let me show you. Attack him and make sure he can't move" snapping his finger, the Beta and his Warriors plunged into action running towards him. Before they could touch him, he grabbed the Beta by the neck in mid-air and slunged him towards a tree and broke through many tress going towards the pack house and crashing into the side of the building, leaving a hole in the building with people staring and his mate coming to his aid.

One of the Warriors grabbed their Wolf Bane Infused Dagger coming towards the person and stabbed him in the side but the figure didn't even budge growling and picking him up and slammed him in the ground creating a large impact and caused the others to be startled and forced to kneel because of how much power came from the beast of the person after he shift. The Alpha looked terrified but he chose to keep it in and cover it up with fake determination.

"Get up, we will not be beat by this fucking freak of natur-" before he could finish the beast grabbed him and through in the sky and bend down letting his wings go down and he sky rocket towards him punching him from different angle making him scream from the top of his lungs. The beast grabbed him and he morphed back to part human with still his wings and whispers in his ear

"Good bye, my love" he swings him around and threw him towards the pack house grounds and slammed in the ground creating a loud sound wave and made the ground shake. With his figure in the sky, you can see him in the sky with his eyes and the belly with the future Alpha.

"Dejo El Paquete Sin Diezmos"saying that exact words, the connections with the pack and his mate was severed and disappeared. The Alpha felt it and woke up in agonizing pain putting his hand up towards the figure watching it fly away into the forest. Moments later, the ground started shaking and large roots come out the grounds covering the entrance of the woods. Rising up, the Elder of the pack walked towards the Alpha and shook her head.

"What have you done?"

*COMING SOON*