CH:6

Trey POV

Looking at the man, I thought I loved but hurt me instead, dragging me through hell physically, emotionally, spiritually, and internally, I depise him. I can't fathom the thought of trying to fix this.....

But part of me isn't so sure.....

Snapping my fingers, I caused my eyes to taunt him and start running at speed with my claws to kill him. Dodging, he grabbed me by my neck and threw me in the air, jumping up and meeting my stomach with a kick, making me pummel into the ground. Groaning, I jump out the ground and roaring loudly, causing him to close his ears from the sound. Looking at his eyes, all I saw was red and went flash speed towards him, punching  his chest and kicked him, sending through trees. Following him to where he landed, he rose from the ground  semi glowing. He's going into Alpha mode, but.....

He's holding back...Xinx....he's in control, not him... I can feel it, and I'm causing Xingu pain so I can go for my own vendetta....

Stomping on the ground, he came towards me, grabbing my head and touches his head with mine which caused us to see the link between us look teathered but I can sense something I don't know but it's something...buy the darkness is causing me to not look at it. Pushing him back, I punched him in the face which caused him to go back couple of times into ground. He rose up from the ground and I can sense the Alpha powers full emerging causing Xinx to come out as a Lycan, which caused me to growl louder and go into offense.

"Xinx,let him out. I'm not going to hurt you when my pain is towards him."  growling I stared at him and his eyes was a different color. I can see Xinx, but who was the other? I can feel the person so strong, I can feel it Alexandria even if I have her blocked from out link.

"Let Xingu out Trey, you have gone out of control again. I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough to stop him from hurting you, but I was also hurting seeing Xingu in so much pain especially that night...."putting his head down I can feel the pain he is in but my anger won't let me listen, the darkness it hurts so much..... I just want to stop......

"Xingu is fine, I'm just borrowing his power a little to do what I have to do...and plus he don't need you, we don't need you....we are doing fine.."feeling my eyes start to go blurry I knew that means I'm getting close to my limit so I need to finish this now or I will never get another chance to cut this link for good so things can go back to what they were.

"You don't believe that Trey as much as I don't believe it. I can feel the link between you both, it's slowly getting better but still tattered. It's been a year...we need you...even if he don't want to show it. I'm so tired, I've been tired since the day he was mated to you. When I saw how he done to you and I still didn't help, that how I knew I messed up with Xingu" walking up to me slowly, everything around me slowed down. I was stuck in place, the pressure I was feeling from the power of a Alpha, I started to remember the tines he would use it on me to keep me in place to hurt me. But this time, I was being forced, I was getting a firm but calming sense. Feeling my legs going down, I growled and jumped towards him and grabbed his arm and twisted his arm to cause him to spill blood put his mouth and slammed his head into the ground laughing menacingly and feel my limit hit with the darkness fully taking over me and leaving Xingu vulnerable.

I'm sorry Xingu, I failed you...
I hurt you....
Like he hurt me.....

"You thought you was use your power against me? The feeling I have so much better than your puny little shit you have. That son of a bitch never loved me and YOU watched it happened! You never once tried to put your foot down not once Xinx, and you let Trey NUMEROUS FUCKING TIMES be humiliated by those fuckers in a so called pack, don't make me laugh. Your never fucking cared about me or Trey, so let me just end this right here, right now." picking him up, I ran dragging him through trees by his locs and slung him into the air and jumped slashing him multiple times, bitting him into the mark we had for our link and ripped the skin off while slamming him on the ground.

Spitting the skin out my mouth, the darkness around Trey body decreased back into mark around his wrist instead around his arm. With his eyes changing back to normal, he looked down at the man that hurt him....hurting...

Adam....what have I done...

Grabbing him, looked at his neck to see the mark that I tore off is healing and a new mark was showing again this time. It have two wolf's with wings around them. Touching the marks my eyes and his eyes lit into a bright light causing everything around me to go blank. Feeling around, I felt a hand in my hand, which caused me to even my eyes to see it was my mother. Feeling my eyes water, I hugged my mother body not even care if it is a dream or not. I can smell her scent of almond and cinnamon, with her arms wrapped around me keeping me warm.

"Hey my baby, I can tell your hurting since I left. Tell mama what's going on my darling" caressing my face, I looked her face and I can feel the calming loving from her essences. Calming down, I explained everything that happened to now, she looked at me with sadness and hurt. The tears came down so fast I couldn't stop them.

"Ma, I made a mistake...a terrible mistake....I know he hurt me....beyond hurt me...but I still love him..." feeling my heart starting to hurt, I clenched my chest from the pain and memories flooding back into my mind. Screaming, I started having a anxiety attack until I heard from my mom again one last time

"So What are your going to do to fix it? Only you can fix yourself, you know your heart, follow it my baby" hearing those words caused me to freeze and listening to my heart and truly listen to it, hearing a melody causing me to close my eyes and decide with the rhythm of the beat Feeling a light bright on me I blacked out, but not before hearing a voice in my head....the Moon Goddess

"You are ready for your next trail and tribulation. You have accepted your flaws and his flaws as well. You have finally said his name to keep link a live. My child awake with your half to become whole and everything we be revealed to you at the end" snapping her fingers, I blacked out again only to feel a warm hand on my face with a scent I know to well. Waling up, I opened my eyes to see so many familiar faces but the one that stood out the most was Saysha sleeping in his arms causing me tear up

"Adam..."

So What Y'all Think So Far?

I know it's been a good minute but I want to try again and really put my heart into this

-×-