CH: 1

Waking up, I rubs my stomach seeing it's a beach ball with my child because of the him, I sighed getting up and groaning and walk towards the waterfall in front of the cave. Moving my hands, the water separated in the middle and walked out stretching. It's been 2 months since I left my pack and ever since I had to take care of myself, my wolf and other side of me have been in constant battle with each other because when I hurt my ex- mate, I was in my wolf in a more darker feeling. I don't know what type of werewolf I am, but in my eyes I'm a freak with wings and powers.

"Do you hear the forest Trey? Its calm but it's hurting also. Ever since we left, the animals have been down and quiet. Many other packs have been quiet also. We have to ch-"being stopped by another voice, Alexandra stayed quiet to listen to Xingu.

"We don't need to do anything. We need to keep Trey and the child protected since that bastard wouldn't do it. Do you not remember the hell he put Trey through? The days when he was in so much pain, he had to shift to either you or me to heal him? I remember everything and so do you Alex." growling he moved around in my mind trying to cool his temper. I understand where he is coming from, but I also understand where Alexandra coming from also. I don't know ever since I been in the forest, I started feeling like I'm meant to protect it, and well having a symbol being also mysteriously on my wrist of a wolf. But there's a problem though, its dark that almost cover half my arm. It bothers my mood lately but I brush it off.

"I don't know what's going on with the forest but what I do know it's almost time for my child to be born. I have to prepare for the labor, so we have to go around to gather some leaves for me to lay on, I already have clothing for the baby. Alexandria can you take over for now I am a little tired from last night." feeling her nod, I closed my eyes and felt her come through with my eye color changing of a Ivory purple color with white specs.

Stretching, she crossed her arms in front of her seeing her clothes turn into wings with dark tips and her head form horns and the wings open creating a wave of wind around her.

She is a Faye. I found what she was when I read about her before I left my pack. She was the first of her kind with power beyond the rest, but she died before she could unlock her true potential by someone she loved, her mate. Me and her connected instantly when she became as one with me and Xingu. She holds power more stronger than wolves but she's holding herself back because of her feelings towards her old mate. She's hurt , but she wont accept the fact that he killed her for her powers. He died because he couldn't handle the power.

"It feels good to stretch you know? Let us go find some leaves at the Big Oak Tree in the North" bending down she jetted into the sky and fly towards the Big Oak Tree. Soaring through the sky, she looked down to some of the forest animals looking up ,some of them running into hiding or chasing each other. Closing her eyes she felt the forest heartbeat which was slower than what it was a month ago.

It worried her.

Just flying in the sky, a memory of mines came into my head making me start tearing up what the memory was about. Him rejecting me and my child.

~•~

Walking down the hallway of the Pack house, everyone just ignored me while I bowed my head in fear while walking to his room. Knocking on the door, he opened the door with a look of I think of love but he covered it with disgust and walked to his desk while I walked in closing the door behind me.

"What do you want Trey? Don't you see me busy? I have no time to deal with you." rolling his eyes, he sat down on his desk crossing his arms

"I'm pregnant."closing my eyes waiting for the hit from again, but I didn't. I felt a hug. A very warm hug making me look up to see it was him crying tears of joy I think but part of me still start shaking in fear. He felt me start shaking and he used his pheromones to calm me with his scent.

"I know. I felt it when I smelt your scent, its mixed with blueberry and apricot. I can't wait to see my child with you" before I could say something a knock ok the door from his Beta letting him know he's coming in. He turned around and his whole mood changed by grabbing me by my throat and threw me against the wall. Groaning, I got up and walked out the room with a determination to leave. But before I could walk out I heard him say something that shouldn't have came out his mouth.

"I, Derrick Washington Of The Dark Wolf Pack, reject Trey Smith as my mate" feeling my body convulse into pain so unbearable I had to let Xingu take over and ran towards my room and scream in pain.

I had enough. No more tears. No more begging. If he don't want me, then the whole pack doesn't need me neither. I heard a voice of a woman, the Moon Goddess.

"Free yourself of the pain my child, I shall protect you and your child as your life and your child life is a important role of your pack." rising up, I walked out my room when the moon was full. Walking out the pack grounds, I looked and seen the flowers and trees began to wither and die and I felt him behind me.

And that's what lead to me fighting him and his warriors, and leaving my pack and connection also.

~•~

Ever since that day, I had became stronger and I have a stronger connection with Xingu and Alexandra. They both protect me and my child. Eventually, I will have to go back to my old pack but for now I'll keep my distance. Landing in front of the Big Oak Tree, closing her wings they became back to my regular clothing and bring me back to my regular self. Feeling her sleep, I gathered all of the leaves and started to ask Xingu to take over to run because afterwards my stomach start moving and then I felt liquid fall down my leg.

My water has broke.

Hello, this is my very first book and I hope you like. If you have any question leave a comment, like and share❤❤❤

-x-