CH:4

Groaning, I rose from my bed cracking my neck, I sighed in relief and walked to my mirror in my bathroom washing my face with water from the sink and looked in the mirror. Looking at my reflection, all I see is face that I wish would look better. I was stressing for the passing months, and everything is getting worse. Some of the members have left, some of the older pack members are sick and the elder have been helping me with trying to find Trey,but I know I have to do my Trails,but the elder keep saying it's not time. But I will know when it's time.

Hearing a knock on my door,I smelt it was my mother so answered for her to come in. Hearing the door close after opening, I walked in the shower after taking off my clothes and start showering. Closing my eyes, I heard that man voice again, groaning I felt myself going into my mind and stand in the back of man who was facing his back towards me.

"You ready to hear me out now? Or are you go close me off for the 3459th time?" shrugging my shoulders, I walked around him to face the man who looked annoyed,but if anything I should be annoyed. Something isn't right about him and I feel it,but the elder wouldn't tell me, she wants the Trails to show me.

When are these fucking trails going to start?!?!?

"What is there you want to tell me beside you trying to control my body? Like you did last time? I don't fucking trust you"rolling his eyes, he waved me off while walking around the blank space.

"I told you I was so-" rolling my eyes, I interrupted him before he could finish his lame ass apology

"It don't fucking matter, you literally almost had sex with another one of my pack members, I don't want nobody right now, and you still seem shady"eying him up and down, I walked off away but he turned me around looking down with a blank face but you can see a glimmer of sadness

"Look there's thing that happened in my past that I want to forget and you the same. I can feel your discomfort for you mate, your worried about him and your child" making me take his hand off of me out of frustration staring at him

"You know NOTHING of how I'm truly feeling. I literally disowned my mate in front of everyone because I was scared to be look like I was weak, especially since he was a Omega. Now my mate and my child is behind big ass vines which is blocking for my pack to survive. I am at the brink of losing my mind and now I'm learning new things about myself and it's confusing me like crazy. I just..." putting my head I tried to hold my tears in but it was hard. I miss him so fucking much and I know deep down what I did was wrong. Why can't I just say it out loud that I....

That I...

I love him

"You miss him. Not only that, but you..." before he could say something, I finished him

"Love him."
looking up only I was crying with tears going down my eyes. He looked at me smiling, he raised his hand and touched my head creating a flashing light going over both of us making me open my eyes to be back in my shower.

Getting out, I wiped the mirror since it was foggy to see my eye pupils mixed with red, brown & silver gray. But when I looked at my hand I seen the same symbol that was on Trey, but only difference is that it's white and it traced around my body on its own when I touched it and when to my back it formed wings. Confused, I quickly got out putting on my clothes and walked with Mom sitting on the bed looking worried,but I didn't pay her no mind while I left to go to the elder's room to talk to her.

When I walked in after not hearing anything, I walked in to see her laying lifeless making scream for the pack doctor to come immediately. While the doctor was in the room to try to do something, the pack members outside the room was worried since she was the oldest and powerful in the pack. I felt a presence next to me until the man voice in my head to me to say something. Putting my hand in the air, I said the word in the accient language while my eyes glowed and the marked moved towards my hand creating a glow.

"ηρέμησε" making everyone go silent while the atmosphere around us felt... comforting. When my eyes came back to normal everyone was looking next to me, making me to look to see the elder's spirit right next to me smiling. She walked to her body and laying back in her body making her open her eyes. She rose up, grabbing her crane walked my way grabbing my hand.

"You talked to him didn't you? The mark tells it all." making me look in confusion. The only person I have to constantly talk to beside my wolf is the guy with the wings.

"You mean the guy the Moon Goddess basically forced to take for some accient prophecy? What about him and what does that have to do with this mark?" my mom knocked me upside and looked at me whenever I would sound like I'm being disrespectful to my elders. Walking back to the library, I followed her while my mom make sure everyone is okay, she went and grab the book again, opening it and going to a page about Faye's History. When she almost went to another page, I stopped her hand to look at the picture of the man who was in my head, That was him!

"Lucion" hearing him chuckle in my head, I knew then that was his name. But why wouldn't he just tell me his name. At least I know his name,but the book didn't show his history just that he was royal some where . But his personal life looks like it was put out like it vanished.

"When you seen him and you both talked, this time you didn't force yourself to talk to him, he came to you. You accepted him without out notice. You both share something in common which why you have that mark on your back. That's the first step of the Trails. It is time to begin the real training, it's time to get your family back, my grandson" smiling, I was shocked as hell. My mother told me her mother passed away years ago before I was born. Turning around my mother was in the doorframe with tears in her eyes also.

Whatever is going on, I'm going to get my family back if it's the last things I do

So....I know I said I wasn't go make anymore chapters but after leaving and getting my thoughts together, I decided to keep going. It'll get it's time, all I have to do is keep going.

So What Y'all Think About This Chapter?

-x-