CH:5

Trey POV

Looking at my almost year old child, I shook my head in joy because seeing her grow is like a blessing but also a painful memory of not being able to have her father here. Something haven't been right with Alexandria and Xingu. They have been secretive about something, and I want to find out what it is.

"M-ma ma"hearing my baby girl call me mama is the best feeling ever. She called me ma when she was 8 months old even though I tried to tell her Dada, but she is stubborn just like him so I left it as it is. Turning around, I see her standing with her eyes glowing.

"What in the h-"before I could finish what I could say, I felt a rumble which started violently shaking the cave around. Feeling Alexandria trying to talk to me, I unblocked the link so she can talk to me.

"Go to the Big Oak Tree, NOW!"grabbing Shayla, I waved my hands in the air, creating the water to separate and letting Alexandria take over, and jetted out the cave into the sky. Looking down, I saw a crack leading to the Big Oak Tree. Closing my eyes, I made a circle around and said a chant, which teleported me inside the tree. Putting Shayla down we both walked to look around to see symbols that weren't there before.

Touching the crack that touched one of the symbols, I heard a large thud outside the tree, opening the roots that covered the opening of the Big Oak, I looked and seen.....

The Vines are falling

"Guys, what the hell is going on? Why is the Vines coming down, it's only been almost a year. I haven't forgiven him -" Before I could finish, a blinding light caused me to pass out. Opening my eyes, I looked and saw the Moon Goddess with Xingu and Alexandria. Walking up to them,I see the look of worry and determination.

"We know you forgave him , Trey. For the past couple of months, we could fill the love you have for-" cutting him off, I growled in annoyance, which caused Xingu shutter in fear and Alexandria go quiet.

"You don't know ANYTHING about how I feel about him! He hurt me, abused me like I was nothing. When I wanted to leave him alone I couldn't because I fucking loved him no matter the cost. I let him use me and manipulate me into thinking he loved me but was scared to show it to others. He never loved me or my child-" feeling my anger take over me, the tattoo around my arm started getting worse and my eyes start to glow

"And the fact that you had the nerve....the FUCKING AUDACITY TO MAKE ME COME HERE AND TELL ME I'M STILL IN LOVE WITH A NARCISSISTIC SON OF BITCH!?!?!" growling, I snapped my fingers causing Xingu to come to me, merging with each other, a darkness around me causes me to leave the place and back into the Big Oak Tree, grabbing Shayla and putting my hand on her head causing her to sleep. I grew some vines out of the Tree to hold her and I jumped out and landed on the ground.

Opening up my claws,

"Then let's see if I forgave him then" making a roaring sound, I smashed the ground causing in the remaining vines left to fall, and I jolted the much speed with one goal in my mind....

Kill him

~•~

"Wake up, NOW!"hearing a roaring sound in my mind, I jolted out my bad to see everyone running outside the pack house for some reason. Running out, I seen the vines starting to fall down with a rumble which caused everything around us to shake violently making some stuff fall and break

"He's coming...."feeling frustrated and confused from Xinx, before I could ask what I wanted to ask a large impact caused me to be pushed to ground and sound wave which made me blank out.

Hearing footsteps, I opened my eyes seeing a figure with his back up on me but deep down I knew who it was from the smell and aura.....Alpha aura....

"Dad?"with him turning around he looked at me with disappointment but joy at the same time. Walking up to me, he smacked me upside the head first but afterwards hugging me which caused me to cry.

"Hello son, I see you have went down a path that I didn't want for you. But I can see you trying . This is your only chance to fix this. Now get me my granddaughter and my son back, before I come back and beat you myself" making me look confused

"But I have so many questions, and I miss you so bad-"but looking at my father when he gave me that look, I understood that all in due time. Hearing paws behind me, I looked to see Xinx and Lucíon with determination.

"We have to go, it's time for the next trail for Xinx. The next two trail will determine if your worthy to be mates with your mate. I will not be able to intervene so you and Xinx will be on your own. Prove to Trey that you love him." with Xinx walking up to me, I nodded my head while putting my hand on Xinx head and feel us merge.

Opening my eyes I was met with the eyes I thought would never see again. But that wasn't him right now, the darkness that is growing over his body Xingu with black eyes, growled at me while snapping his teeth. It was like he is out of control, I can see the anger, sadness,suffering,pain all in one.

"Let me handle this, this is between me and him. I have to fix this no matter what the cost"noddingy head internally, I let Xinx take over and getting my hand to touch his face but only for him to pick me up and throw me into the trees with him following. Landing into a rock, I groaned coming out the boulder to see him standing with dark aura around him

"It's time to fucking die"

So What Y'all Think So Far?

-x-