𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 | 002

♧︎︎︎

♧︎︎︎

you sighed as you two watched over the top of a building. you leaned over the railing looking down. takahashi took a sip of his drink as he also looked down.

" do you think this is the end of the world?" you asked him as everywhere looked so dark and lonely with only one light resource that shined the street only. " no, it can't be.." takahashi said as he took a deep breath. it got quiet between you two.

" hey..." takahashi spoke up, you turned to him waiting for him to finish his sentence. " we should have done 'it' at least once " takahashi said, you smacked his shoulder. he winced making you scoff. " how can you think of that right now" you said as you shook your head.

"what?? you're gonna die a virgin" takahashi said , you kicked his leg. " shut up! you dont know" you said , he laughed a bit. " you're to weird for me sometimes" you said as you shook your head.

suddenly there was a bright light on not that far from you two. the big screen also turned on, game this way. you read, you turned to takahashi. " lets go" takahashi said, you followed takahashi as he walked down the stairs.

you both ran towards the big screen. you both looked to where it was pointing to. you followed takahashi as he walked over to the place. it was a abandoned storage place, you followed behind takahashi.

this place had light to it, it wasnt all lit up but it did have some on. you both walked in, there was a table in the middle with phones on it. one per person, you read the sign. you grabbed one as takahashi did as well. you turned it on. facial recognition, the phone said.

you looked at takahashi as his did the same.3 of diamonds, the phone showed a card. " a game? " takahashi asked. " what is this? " you said also confused. you both looked up as another person walked in it was an older lady. you both stood next to each other as another person walked in. it was a school girl and another boy.

you and takahashi looked at each other relieved to see other humans. " registration closed, game will begin " the phone spoke, you looked down at your phone. " here are the rules for ' escape room ' " the phone spoke again, you looked at it confused.

" escape the room within the certain time limit, if not the room will let out a gas" the phone said the rules. you looked at takahashi as you gulped. " what is this??" the lady spoke confused, she turned to the door and began to walk out. suddenly a laser came towards her lasering her, your eyes widened.

the lady fell lifeless on the ground, takahashi looked at the lady as well. " lets go " takahashi said as he slightly grabbed your shoulder taking you to the room. " thats what happens if you try to leave the game" the school girl spoke, you nodded.

" two minutes and thirty seconds" the phone said starting the time as you entered the room. the door locked. " find the key to the lock" the phone spoke. you all began to look around the room. you looked through the cabinets. you didnt find anything so far.

" two minutes left "the phone spoke. you began getting a bit anxious. takahashi looked through the picture frames. he ran his finger through the top of them. he felt something, he grabbed it. his guess was right it was the key.

" i found it!" he spoke as he quickly went to open the next door. you quickly went next to him as the door unlocked. you all walked to the next room. this room had more shelves and books. " find the correct key " the phone spoke. "one minute and thirty seconds" the phone set the timer.

you all once again began to look around the room in a hurry. you looked through one of the shelves and looked around it. you found a key already you went to the door and checked but it didnt work. you sighed deeply as you went back to another place.

everyone in the room searched around trying to find the correct key. takahashi found one, his hopes were to high it was a broken key. " fifty seconds left" the phone spoke. you looked over to another shelf.

"it worked" the girl spoke as the door unlocked. you sighed in relief. you all walked to the next room. " find the code to leave the room" the rule was said. "one minute" it added.

you all hurriedly looked around the room to find some type of clue. you went over to the door, it was a number code with five spaces. "find for numbers" you spoke, they all listened as they looked around.

you walked over to a desk as you tried to find for it. you looked through the writings and the papers with numbers, to find the certain five numbers. " fifty seconds left" the phone spoke.

" have you found anything yet?" takahashi asked, you shook your head as you said a no. "thirty five seconds left" the phone spoke. you pushed the papers out of the way as looked around the desk.

you ended up dropping something. you looked down to see a calculator. you grabbed it to see five numbers. " twenty seconds left"the phone spoke. you heard the girl let out a slight cry. you quickly went to the door and put in the numbers, 62535. the door unlocked. you took a deep breath due to relief.

"game cleared" the phone spoke. takahashi walked over to you as he also seemed relieved. he pulled you up. you began walking to the out door. there was a card on a table you grabbed it, it was the same card from the phone.

"the game card?" takahashi asked, you nodded. you two began to walk out of the place. "we're in a game?" takahashi said, you slightly nodded only guessing it was true.

" you have visa days, your visa days will expire if you don't play games" the girl spoke. you and takahashi turned to her. "we have three days left" takahashi said as he looked at you.

"thank you for saving us at the end" the girl spoke as she looked at you. you slightly shook your head. " i must head out now" she said as she turned the other way and left. you turned your way to the building as it was now dark again.

"we really are in a game" you said as you turned to takahashi. "we shouldnt trust anyone to easily" takahashi spoke as you two began to walk back to the building you two were at originally. you nodded at his response.

this is gonna be hard, you thought to yourself as you walked with takahashi.

♧︎︎︎