𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 | 004

♧︎︎

♧︎︎

you turned slowly as you heard a growl, a mountain lion. you pushed takahashi out of the way as you saw it about to charge at you two. you felt your heartbeating fast. you didnt know what to do especially since it was an animal. you turned to takahashi who was barely standing up. " takahashi.. watch out" you told him as it came charging at him. your heart dropped as it went on top of him.

you searched your pockets to find anything. "y/n.. run " takahashi said, of course you wouldn't do that.then you remembered your flashlight. you reached into your pocket as you only heard the mountain lion growl again.

you looked up to see takahashi closing his eyes tightly. you turned the flashlight, flashing it on and off at them. it growled again facing your way. you gulped as your eyes widened as it came charging towards your way.

you slightly ducked down expecting the wild animal to come at you. you looked up a bit confused as you saw the mountain lion on the  ground bleeding. you looked over to your side to see the tattoo guy putting his sword back. you also saw the guy with a gun.

" you shouldnt stand there unless you want to die... now you dont want that, right sweetheart?" the guy with a gun and piercing said with a teasing tone. you felt yourself be relieved to be alive.but at the same time cringed a bit at what he called you. you looked over at takahashi who had a surprised look on his face as he held onto his lower chest.

you quickly walked over to takahashi, you gasped a bit as you saw his cut. takahashi winced as you touched it. " are you okay? " you asked him. you helped him up ignoring the tattoo man also the one with a gun. you were much more worried about takahashi than them.

they both watched you and then began to walk ahead of you two. " can you still make it? " you asked takahashi, he didnt look down if did he might have fainted. " yes.. " takahashi said as he still held onto himself. you took your jacket off, you saw takahashi about to look down. you covered his eyes.

" dont look at it now... do you want to cry? " you told him, he shook his head. sure takahashi wasnt weak like that but sometimes he was. but right you need to make sure you both come out alive. you tied your jacket around him tightly covering that spot. he winced a bit as you tied it one more time.

" lets go before times up " you told takahashi, he nodded. you helped him up. you both walked over to the stairs. it was dark in here to, only lit up at some parts. " all these stairs.." takahashi said as you two began walking up the stairs. he was acting normal and that was because he didnt see his cut, if he saw it he would have probably overreacted.

" we have fifteen more minutes " takahashi told you, you stopped a bit and turned to him. " lets go faster " you told him, he nodded. you both walked up the stairs faster. you walked up the stairs first than him. it was quiet between the two of you now.