𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 | 005

♧︎︎︎

♧︎︎︎

you sat takahashi down. as you had a bag full of medical supplies that you got from the help of takahashi. like said before takahashi has a well wealthy family. they are doctors and own a whole hospital. so he had knowledge about medical things.

" i'll treat you first... then help me with my shoulder " you told him, he nodded. you looked  at your shoulder that still had the bullet in.

" you can look at your cut now.. " you told him as you helped him take his shirt off. he gasped loudly as he saw the huge cut he had. " oh my gosh.. i think im gonna faint " takahashi said as he couldnt believe such a huge cut was on him. he closed his eyes, you lightly slapped his shoulder. " don't.. you need to be strong right now " you told him. " will you need stitches?? " you asked him as he looked as his cut. he shook his head. " it needs to be an inch deeper.. but luckily it isnt " takahashi told you, you nodded.

you grabbed a small rag and wet it with water. you lightly touched the wound. " good thing the bleeding stopped " takahashi said, you nodded. you cleaned up the wound trying your best to wipe the blood off. takahashi handed you a bottle. " put this and  then put some of this " takahashi said as he pointed to the bottle he handed you and then at a small cream. you nodded as you grabbed the bottle and opened it.

" now dont mess up, also you should really pay attention to if you dont.. i could die.. and i dont want to die yet-- " takahashi started, he was talking to much.you put another clean rag and shoved it in his mouth " shhh.. i need to focus " you told takahashi, he said something put you couldnt understand it was only muffled.

you poured some of the alcohol/anibiotic on the rag. you looked at takahashi as he closed his eyes tightly. you dabbed the rag on his cut, takahashi winced loudly. you continued to do so, he breathed in heavily as you slightly put more pressure.

you continued to do that adding s bit more pressure. takahashi screamed, though it didnt really sound like it since he had the rag in his mouth. you put the rag down as you were done. you grabbed the cream he told you to put on. you opened it as you began to put the cream on his cut.

his cut wasnt to deep nor was it to wide, in some parts it was. the cut was only to long, it would leave a scar for sure. you continued to put the cream on his cut.you looked up at takahashi, his head was leaning back. he was either feeling sleepy, fainting, or just didnt want to look.

you sometimes felt like you took care of takahashi a lot. ever since you were kids you were the one that stood up for him when he was more quiet and shy. you stood up for him when other kids use to make fun of him for the dumbest reasons. though it started changinf throughout the years, takahashi began talking more and being more out going as he is now. sometimes he can be annoying but you are glad he grew into a better person.