𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 | 007

♧︎︎︎

♧︎︎︎

you heard gunshots, it was coming fron the stairs, he has a gun. you looked at takahashi. " we must climb down " you told takahashi, he nodded. " to the third floor " you told him, you slightly grabbed his shoulder looking down. " go.. be careful though." you told him, he nodded again.

you watched him go down. you slightly stretched your arms again. you pulled yourself down as you let go and went to the fourth floor. takahashi went to the third floor. you heard gunshots so you quickly let go and pulled yourself up to the third floor.

you quickly walked over to one of the sides. you heard some screaming from the stairs not to far from you two. you looked over to see the two males one with blonde hair and the ither with brown from the beginning. you pulled the two of them to where you and takahashi were at.

you motioned them to be quiet as they both looked at you. you were all some what squished together. you gulped as there was footsteps. it was quiet until you heard the person go down the stairs. you sighed in relief.

the two males got out first. you followed behind them as takahashi as followed you. " thank you.. " the one with brown hair said, you lightly shook your head. " come on, takahashi " you said as you took the lollipop stick out of your mouth and threw it out.

" wait!.. where are you going? " the one with the brown hair asked you two. " im gonna look for the safezone " you told him, the two males looked at you. you didnt seem to scared, they looked at your shoulder that was bandaged. " i'll look through the top floors " you told them as you began walking to the stairs.

you walked up the stairs with takahashi next to you. " what floor should we check? " you asked takahashi. " lets go to the fourth floor " takahashi told you, you nodded. you two walked over to the fourth floor.

" check the doors.. lets just find the unlocked one. " you told takahashi, he nodded. you walked over to the ones on the other side. you two were in the left side of the apartment complex.

you continued to check the doors, you were in no luck. you sighed deeply as you checked the last door on the left side of the building. " lets check the other side " you told takahashi. " maybe we'll be lucky.. we dont have much time " takahashi told you, you nodded as you two walked to the right side.

you stopped takahashi as there was someone else over there. making him hit his head on the wall. " sorry.. " you said as yiu looked at him. you looked over to the person, you only lightly sighed in relief as you saw it was the two males again

" think arisu... what do we do? " the one with the blonde asked. you and takahashi ducked down as the horse masked man looked over at your direction. the two males looked at you two. you looked up again as the tagger didnt seem to see you guys.