𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 | 003

♧︎︎

♧︎︎

you walked over to the edge of the building. you looked over at the lonely buildings around. you sighed as you pulled out something unexpectedly from your pocket cigarette packet. you opened the package and took one out.

you lit it as you put it in between your lips. you blew the air out as you looked around. you felt someone stand next to you and let out a soft sigh. " i thought you quit " takahashi told you as he looked at you. you turned to him as you lightly smiled.

" its hard when you're going through a situation like this" you said as you looked up. " you're breaking your promise " takahashi told you as he watched you blow the air. to be honest he thought you looked cool. " i have tried to hard to let this go " you said as you looked at the cigarette in between your hands.

"suddenly, i broke my promise because of this stupid place " you said as you sighed. takahashi watched you. he knew when you use to smoke it was because all of the stess you went through. especially because of your sudden news of your father. maybe you got reminded of that? takahashi knew you were somewhat sad right now.

  " dont smoke anymore y/n" takahashi told you as he took away the cigarette in between your fingers away. he put it on the ground as lit it off. " its to bad for your health " takahashi said as he stuck his hand out waiting for you to give you the rest.

you pulled out the pack and put it on his hand.  he pulled his hand away. " it doesnt match you... you need to keep your promise and take care of your health " takahashi said. you slightly looked down, he was right you cant break your promise to yourself.

" we arent in the same world... but still dont break it " takahashi told you as he leaned more towards the building. " i didn't even get to say sorry to my dad " takahashi said with a slight sadness in his tone. he felt bad still especially now that you both dont know if you're going back to normal.

" thats why we need to survive to go back to the normal world " you told him as you both looked at the buildings. " do even think we'll be able to go back? " takahashi asked as he sighed lightly. " i dont know but lets hope we do.. " you said as you leaned forward looking down.

" man.. im gonna miss all the cute girls and having fun and also doing all the dir--" takahashi said but you slapped his head stopping his sentence. you already knew what he was going to say. " stop being dumb.. do always think of that?" you scolded him.

" dont you miss other things?? like normal things? " you asked takahashi, takahashi thought for a while. " that is normal things... " takahashi said as he had a small pout on his face close to you. you sighed as you looked at him.

you pushed his face out of your way. " oww.. why'd you do that--" takahashi said as he looked at you. suddenly a bright light lit up, a game. you turned to it, takahashi also looked at it. " a game " takahashi said as he looked at the light, you nodded. " lets go.. we only have one more visa day " you told him, he nodded.

" we have to make it out alive, okay?" you told takahashi, he nodded. you both walked down the stairs. " lets go fast before registration is closed " you told takahashi as you guys walked a bit faster.

"do you think it'll be an easy game?" takahashi asked, sometimes he asked to much questions. but maybe it was just to annoy you. " i dont know but you still have to try " you told takahashi.

you guys walked to a tall abandoned looking building. " i dont know if im ready for this " takahashi said backing out, you sighed as you turned to him. you grabbed his arm and pulled him forward with you.

you both entered. there was already people there. you both grabbed a phone and walked over to a corner. you looked at the phone, 7/10. you looked around at the people, you noticed two guys. one had a gun with piercings and another had tattoos with some type of sword.

one person walked in and grabbed a phone. there is only two peopl left now. you noticed the guy with the piercing was smirking while he licked his lips. is he really excited?, you thought to yourself.

finally two other people entered. 6 of spades " registration closed.. game rules for 'safe place' " the phone spoke, you looked down at it. " find the safest spot in this building, once you are in stop timer from setting building on fire" the phone spoke. " each floor is different survive the floors, do whatever to get to the safest place, use shortcuts or go through the same way " the phone said the rules.

" game start..  twenty five minutes " the phone said as a timer was put on. everyone walked through separate ways. you and takahashi walked together. " where could it be? " takahashi asked you. " the roof should the safest... lets find the stairs " you told him, he looked at you and nodded.

the whole floor was barely lit up, only certain spots had light. you two walked quietly. you grabbed takahashis shoulder as you heard footsteps. he looked at you as you two finally found the door to the stairs. you listened to the footsteps. they didnt belong to a human, it was a animal.

♧︎︎