𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 | 011

♧︎︎︎

♧︎︎︎

" takahashi!! " you said as you shook him. he's been asleep and hasn't woken up, its already the afternoon. takahashi only groaned as he moved. " wake up!! " you said as again as you shoved him harder. " what?.. " he mumbled as he was still on his side.  " what do you mean what!? wake up! " you said as you shoved him with your leg now.

he lightly groaned/whined as he sat up. " its already four thirty pm... " you told him as you already had his plate for him to eat. " really?!! i slept that long? " takahashi asked you as he sat down in front of you, you nodded. " did you already eat? " takahashi asked you, you nodded again as you grabbed a book to read.

" what time did you sleep? " you asked him as you flipped the book open. " i dont know but it was late.. " takahashi told you as he began to eat, you looked up at him. " why? " you asked him. " i was reading... i read to much and then i thought i heard someone walking and i got scared.. " takahashi explained as he continued to eat, you lightly shook your head. " is that why you were so close to me? " you asked him, he nodded his head violently.

" next time wake me up or something.. what if it was someone " you told takahashi as you watched him eat. " don't scare me like that.. i was trying to! but you didnt wake up " takahashi exclaimed. " well.. you didnt try hard enough " you told him as you read the page of your book.

" what did you do when i was asleep? " takahashi asked, you glanced up at him. " the usual.. i went out for a little run and then decided what to make to eat " you answered him, he nodded a bit. " now that i say that, we need to get more food supplies " you told him. " i need to get more drinks and chips " takahashi said as he put the plate of food done. he ate his food fast.

takahashi got up as he grabbed a backpack. you closed your book and set it down with the other books. you got up as you also grabbed one of the backpacks. " lets go to the store not far from here " you told takahashi, he nodded. you two began walking down the steps of the building.

" try to fit as much as possible, okay? " you told takahashi. " i will " takahashi said as he opened the door for you. you two walked out and began walking.

" wow... its such a mess now " takahashi spoke, you nodded. it was a mess there was trash everywhere on the streets. " it feels like we'll never go back.. " takahashi said, you turned to him. " we'll just have to see " you told him, he nodded as he sighed. you looked up at the sky.

" it looks like its going to rain " you told him, takahashi also looked up. " it does.. it feels so gloomy today " takahashi said, you nodded a bit as you sighed. " well.. lets hurry before it does start to rain " you told takahashi as you two walk over to the main street.