Chapter 2: I Met Her!

Your POV:

I walked outside of my apartment and started walking down the stairs. And then that's when it happened. I saw her. She was at the Starbucks. Of course, a normal person would've come up to her, ask for pictures or other things, but not me! I knew I would see her around, but never thought that I would see her around SO QUICKLY! I was excited yet nervous at the same time.
"Sigh. I guess i'll just go to the campus-."
'Shoot.' I thought to myself. I FORGOT MY DAMN [favorite drink]! OH GOD.
If you're wondering why i'm freaking out so much, it's because I can't go on with my day without my [favorite drink]. I guess I have to go to the cafe now hehe! I'm sorta excited and sorta nervous.

Time Skip to the Cafe cause I'm LAZZZYYY:

I entered the cafe and my heart dropped. She wasn't there. I was sort of happy but sad at the same time. I wasn't ready to meet her, but I was excited as well, then I checked my watch. DAMN IT ITS 8:54 JEJFKWFKEKKFDK CLASS STARTS IN 6 MINUTES. I remembered waking up on time and doing everything I normally do, but I might've thought about her longer then I expected. I quickly ran out of the coffee shop and to the closest vending machine. "Hopefully there will be [favorite drink]." And thankfully, there was.
After buying my drink, I checked the time "8: 57" OK I GOT THIS!
I never ran as fast as I did that day.
Once I made it to my University, I went inside my class, which thankfully was on the first floor.
"phew I made it!" There was a little sweat on my head so I used my phone as a camera and wiped it off with my dirty ass hand, and then class started.

Time Skip to after class ;)

After class ended, I walked outside and threw away my empty drink. I usually choose to get the largest size from the cafe, since it lasts longer. But this time I wasn't able to since I was RUNNING LATE. Later I decided to go to the cafe, so that's what I did. I got my normal [favorite drink] and a snack. After I came back from Starbucks, I sat outside the university. It really was beautiful, especially in the fall. When I was walking to my favorite spot, I saw her. Oh my god she is so much more beautiful in real life. Her beautiful blonde hair blowing in the wind, along with her beautiful crystal eyes shining in the distance. She's so gorgeous.
I was pondering on whether I wanted to sit next to her, or find another spot, but I ended up going to her. I knew that I wouldn't be able to say hi or have a normal conversation alone with her till some other time, so might as well take this offer! As soon as I sat next to her, she looked at me and then back at the ground. She was just looking at the trees and enjoying the view. I didn't really know what to say or do, since I have a huge crush on her lol. The interesting part was that she was a social media star with over 1 million followers, yet she didn't look at her phone. I was to scared to even eat my snack or drink my drink. Then I decided to start a conversation with her.
"This is a pretty place isn't it?"
Well I guess we were thinking the same thing.
"Y-yes it is indeed."
"What's your name?"
"F/n. F/n L/n."
"Pretty name. My names Annie."
"Yeah I know. I've seen you all over social media." Shit, I hope I didn't ruin it.
"Oh, so you know me from social media."
"yeah."
"oh that's cool."
And then we sat in silence. It wasn't as awkward as before since we just talked. And don't worry, I was blushing like crazy.

Time Skip

We didn't talk after that one conversation. I checked my watch and it was 10:10, and class starts at 10:20.
"My class starts in 10 minutes hehe. I better get going!"
"Oh what's your class?"
"Biology."
"Oh cool I have that too."
"Oh that's nice! I better get going-."
"I'll come with you. Since i'm new here, I don't really want to deal with the crowds of people."
"Oh ok that's fine!."
Then we started walking. It was so weird. I never thought that she would be like this. I was almost relieved that she wasn't the bratty type, since I was sort of expecting her to be like that. We walked in silence until the next class until I asked her:
"Are you living in the dorms or the apartment that's close by?"
"Oh i'm living in a apartment."
"That's nice. Have you moved in?"
"Mhm. I have a roommate named Hitch, I don't know if you've heard of her before-."
"Yeah I've heard of her, she's pretty popular around here but also kind of annoying."
"Oh I see, now I don't want to be her roommate."
"Hehe yeah."
Then we stood in silence again. I forgot about my drink and put my snack in my bag since I wasn't that hungry, so I began sipping my drink.
"What are you drinking?"
"Oh just [fav drink]."
"Cool."
Then biology started and we took our seats, next to each other. We both liked sitting alone in the back near the window so we both just sat near the window. And then the teacher started talking.

 And then the teacher started talking

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.