Chapter 6 | Yo, y/n is hella fine

Okay so I'm trying to upload everyday so that some stuff can happen on valentine's day for this fanfic! So yes umm yeah bye. Sorry if it sucks I didn't plan at all 🤤

Annie's POV:

As I was inside of my new room, I was thinking about y/n. She was a nice girl, but I feel like she is hiding something. She seems nice and funny. The way I saw her having fun with her friends at the mall was very cute. Oh shit Annie why do you have to think of her that way! I never ever had feelings for anyone and i'm planning on staying single, so why am I feeling this way? Oh also, you might be wondering what I was doing at the mall when I saw her with her friends. Well, I was in the arcade and didn't realize it was her until I heard someone random say her name so I payed attention. She seemed so comfortable with her friends, I wish I was like that. Of course I wasn't alone in the arcade, I was with my friends Reiner and Bertoldt. We have other friends but I was more close with these ones.

Honestly, I never expected myself to have friends but-

"Hey Annie?"

"Oh uh yeah y/n?"

"Im gonna put on some anime right now, oh and also Petra left and stuff. Wanna join me?"

"Uh yeah sure just a sec."

Holy cow, more alone time with y/n. I'm pretty excited for like the first time, since she is fun to hang out with.

Your POV:

Damn it I just asked Annie to hang out with me. I'm excited but nervous. Here it goes, I believe i'm still in love with her. At first I thought I would get over it since she was pretty different in real life then on instagram, but now I realized how she was actually pretty nice, and seemed as if she didn't care whatsoever, yet she did. I heard a door close and turned my head to see Annie walking over and sitting next to me.

"What?" Shit she might've realized I was staring.

"Oh nothing haha."

"No seriously, what?"

"Well uh, your really pretty."

"Oh umm. Thanks?"

"Your welcome. Anyways, what do you wanna watch?"

"I don't really care. But I want to finish Banana Fish, so if you have watched it, then I would be happy if we could finish it."

"Oh I haven't finished it, i'm halfway done but i'm fine if we watch it! What episode are you on?"

"13."

"Same! Wow that's amazing actually I guess we should watch it."

"Yeah."

After that, we kept watching."

Annie's POV: (sorry about all the POV changes)

I kept stealing glances at y/n. Damn she was hot. I mean she complemented me first, but she was really pretty. Her soft, h/c hair, her beautiful e/c eyes. Just everything was perfect. I don't think she uses makeup either, which is amazing. I don't use makeup too, but honestly she is so gorgeous. Then she looked back at me. She caught me staring. Shoot.

"Oh umm."

"Your pretty." I blurted out.

"OH THANKS!"

"Your welcome."

While I was watching her expression sadden, or become amused while watching, I felt butterflies in my stomach. She made me feel so different. I felt oddly weird and stuff. Maybe I need to pee? Yeah that's probably it.