Chapter 9 | Waterpark

It was a new day. Well, the next day. Me and Annie woke up in my bedroom, and quickly got ready for the waterpark. We were scheduled to meet up at the cafe close to the university at 9 am, since it was 2 hours away.

We got dressed and wore our swimsuits. I wore a plain black one piece swim suit with a matching black coverup on top. I didn't really care about how I looked, I only wanted to have fun.

Annie stepped out of her room with a white one piece on and a matching coverup. Guess we were matching!

"You look really beautiful, y/n."

I blushed, although she couldn't see it. "Thank you Annie! You do too." I said with a smile.

I was putting on sunscreen until I realized I couldn't reach my back.

"Annie! Can you please put on sunscreen for me?"

"Hold on i'm doing something!"

"Please love?" You emphasized the "love" in the sentence.

"Oh fine." I then heard footsteps and turned to see Annie walking over to me.

Annie POV:

I walked over to y/n and asked her to take her cover up off. She took it off and I immediately started blushing. She is so pretty.

"What?"

"What?"

"You're staring at me, Annie. Cant get enough of it huh?" She teased.

"Stop oh my god. Do you want me to apply sunscreen or not?"

"SORRY."

"Jeez sounded like u were begging haha."

"PLEASE STOP OH MY GOD."

I then started applying sunscreen to her back, nothing to unusual. When we finished I hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek.

"I'm not super excited, so remember, i'm doing this for you."

"Siiiiighhhhhhhhh. Ok ok. Thank you Annie. I would've been so sad if you weren't there, sweetheart."

"You should be thanking me. Anyways let's get going."

"I love you Annie."

"I love you too."

We then walked out of the apartment our beach bag full of random shit. We proceeded to walk to the cafe. I made sure to watch out for anything, I don't want anything to happen to y/n.

"Here we are!" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Yep. Oh there they are!"

Y/n then started running so I ran behind her as well.

"Oh hey y/n! Is this your girlfriend?" Asked the bald dude.

"Yes, connie. This is my girlfriend, Annie. Annie this is Connie. Everyone else is inside i'm guessing?"

"Yep! You guys were taking sooooo long that they got thirsty."

"Hah yeah. Annie we should get something shouldn't we?"

"Yeah."

We then told Connie we were going inside and walked in. The cool air hit us as we walked in.

I ended up ordering a [favorite coffee] while Annie ordered an iced vanilla latte. We got our drinks after paying of course, and went back outside to meet the rest of the group. While they were all talking, they noticed our presence and said hi. I introduced them to Annie and we all began to talk.

Annie looked bored as usual but my mission but for her to have fun. I kept looking around to see if there were any sort of blonde and black haired tall dudes walking towards us, and there they were. Annie went over to them and started talking.

After around five minutes of joking around, we all got into the 2 cars. They were separated by gender, which I was thankful for. The people who were driving were both Erwin and Hanji. I don't know how I feel about having her drive, but I guess we have to take a risk.

It was a long ass ride.

The car started and Hanji was humming some sort of song that she was listening to.

"HANJI!" I yelled.

"What y/n."

"Can you put the songs like on bluetooth or some shit?"

"Sure, but i'm not DJ."

"OH ILL BE DJ!" Shoot Sasha is DJ now.

"Ok well then Sasha u gotta use your own phone." I forgot to add, Sasha was in the front since she called shot gun.

Sasha put her phone on bluetooth and connected it to the car.

"OK SO ANY SONG REQUESTS?"

...

"OK RICKY MONTGOMERY IT IS!"

"YESSSSSS!" I screamed.

She started playing "This December" by Ricky Montgomery and I was literally singing the whole time what.

We were all singing and dancing except of Annie. She was on her phone until Mitski started playing. I basically felt Annie's eyes shoot up in surprise. The song was "Washing Machine Heart."

SHE STARTED SINGING A BIT TOO.

"DO MI TI! WHY NOT ME?" We all were basically screaming on the top of our lungs. This is what we did for basically the whole 1 hour and 30 minute ride. We listened to American songs, Kpop, Jpop, Mandopop and basically a lot more. IT WAS SO FUN. At the last 30 minutes of the ride we were listening to Twice's "Cant Stop Me" and my head was on Annie's lap. In Hanji's car there were 4 rows. Me and Annie sat in the Middle row since I have motion sickness. (I actually do so I have to always sit in the middle or front.)

Mikasa was sitting in the back row with Armin since the male people said there was no room in Erwin's car and that they needed someone to go to the female car. Armin volunteered since he didn't wanna deal with Eren and Jean fighting. In the 2nd to last row sat Ymir and Historia. (I just realized that I forgot to add them in last chapter sorry about that!)

The car ride was overall really really fun.

I soon drifted off into a soft slumber for only like 10 minutes but it was enough to reenergize!

Ok ok so I lied. I didn't know how to transition going to the waterpark and being at the waterpark without making it to long. The next 2 chapters will be the waterpark!