Chapter 3: Count On a Friend

Y/n's POV:

The teacher was talking and I wasn't really paying attention. I usually do but the thing is, I JUST TALKED TO THE ANNIE LEONHART SKFKSKFKSLMFMNGDMMGD!
After spacing out for around 5 minutes, the teacher started talking about a biology project. Oh great.
"We will be having a biology project, and you have to pair up with the person next to you."
Well, looks like i'm paired with Annie! I'm not mad but I don't know if she likes me as a friends or if she thinks i'm boring.
"Well looks like we're partners." She said.
"Yeah I guess hehe."
"Umm here's my phone number so you can call me and we can do the project."
"Thanks."
She just hummed in response.
We soon left the room and walked our separate ways, saying our goodbyes. Of course, it was super awkward but I was super excited! I felt like I wasn't really myself but at this point I don't really care.

Time skip brought to you by real estate agent Levi:

I was walking back to my apartment after my second class was over. And to my surprise, Annie was walking into her apartment. I didn't really want to say hi, but I was watching from a distance just to see who her roommate was. It was the one and only Hitch Dreyse. Hitch was nice, I mean she's better then Petra.
After Annie went inside her apartment, I snuck away to mine and unlocked the door. Petra wasn't home yet, since she was out shopping or something. I immediately went to my room and went to my laptop. I heard that chapter 136 of Shingeki no Kyojin came out today so I wanted to read it.
After reading it, I went to the kitchen to get some food, which wasn't anything fancy. I just made a sandwich and got some water. I sat on my bed and started doing some homework. I was focused in until I got a text from Annie.

Annie: Hi this is Annie.

Me: Oh hi

Annie: I was wondering if you wanted to come to my apartment tomorrow to discuss the project.

Me: sure! What time?

Annie: Well I have only one class tomorrow and it ends at 3 so I was thinking around 4?

Me: Sure that works! See you then :)

Annie: see you

I almost screamed knowing that I was going to meet up with THE Annie Leonhart inside of her apartment! SJJFKSLSPFKDOLGKFJDLLGD I had no idea what to wear even though I was just going to her damn apartment I was still really nervous.
"I should chill." I said to myself.
I ended up spending like 4 hours reading a ton of fanfic on wattpad and other websites. It was at that point that I got a call from Petra that snapped me out of my fanfic zone.
"Hello?"
"Hi y/n umm I won't be home till tomorrow i'm staying the night at a friends house , I hope you don't mind."
"Oh yeah that's fine! Have fun I guess."
"Thanks your the best! Bye!"
"Bye!"
I hung up and decided to take a shower, since it was around 9 pm.
After I showered I went onto my bed and started watching some random anime which I didn't even pay attention to. Afterwards, I closed my laptop, and fell asleep.

Time skip brought to you by Armin's toenails.

I woke up to the doorbell ringing of my apartment. I got up and opened the door lazily, expecting it to be Petra, but it wasn't. It was Annie.
"Hi."
"Hi."
"Umm sorry for coming this late but my roommate is with a friend and they are watching boring ass romance movies."
"Oh uhh that's fine hehe you can come inside."
"Thanks."
She came inside of my house and she sat on the couch.

Nobody's POV:

You and Annie were sitting on the couch in silent.
"So, wanna watch something?" You asked.
"Sure." Annie spoke.
I asked her if she watched anime, and to my surprise she said yes.
"What's your favorite?"
"Attack on Titan."
"Oh cool that's my favorite too!" I said excitingly.
"Really? Who's your favorite?"
"Well I honestly really like [favorite character from aot]."
"That character is a good character. My favorite is [random aot character u can choose for annie]"
"Nice!"
We spent the rest of the night talking about Attack on Titan and rewatching some of season 1. We both ended up falling asleep on the couch at around 4 am and that was that. I never expected it to be that fun, but it was! I ended up falling asleep in my thoughts.

HI! So sorry that this chapter was really short and stuff like that lol. I don't have the best grammar and idea's rn so pls bare with me as I try and think about more ideas! I'm not sure when i'm going to update lol. Bye for now!

 Bye for now!