Chapter 7 | Valentines Day Special | Our First Date

Hey guys! Here is the Valentine's day Special for you guys! I wanna right smut for the next chapter, but I suck at writing that stuff so we will wait for that 🙀. Anyways enjoy the fluff. AND THE LIME.!!;&/&;:&;@:@;

Annie's POV:

The next day, I woke up and checked on y/n. Even though we are technically dating, we have only known each other for around a week but i've fallen deeply for her, and I believe that she has loved me for a while.

Anyways, after I saw that she was still asleep, I decided to go to the bathroom and brush my teeth, not wanting to wake her up. After doing my shit, I got out and saw y/n waiting on the couch, probably wanting to brush her teeth too.

"Good Morning." I said with a smile.

"Good morning, Annie."

"I finished up in the bathroom you can go."

"Thanks, love." When she said that, I internally screamed. Damn, I thought I was gonna top her, now I think we could switch- god stop it Annie.

Your POV:

"Thanks, love." I said to Annie. I knew it would throw her off, but I love doing that regardless. Once I did my stuff in the bathroom I came outside.

"Hey, y/n."

"Yeah?"

"Since it's valentine's day, happy valentine's day. But I also wanna go on a date with you. You know, like a first date?"

"Oh. Happy valentine's day to you too Annie. Also, yes I will. Where would we be going."

"Honestly, I have no clue. Wait, maybe the mall?"

"Oh yeah, that would be nice. I do want to get new clothes, like anime merch and stuff."

"OKAY ALL SET! What time should we go?"

"Hmm how about 2? Since it's an Sunday, things close earlier."

"Good thinking, y/n. Anyways, let's eat food!" Yes, Annie made food.

"Okay."

We were eating and talking about random things until Annie said, "I love you" for the first time. That threw me off guard.

"HAH! Got you y/n."

"Ugh. Anyways, I love you too, Annie."

"Your so pretty, y/n."

I blushed. "Thank you. You are too Annie. Especially in real life, you know."

"Oh y/n, it's 11. We should get ready soon."

"Yeah. ALSO, Annie your a hella good cook lord have mercy."

"I'm bout to bust? I've used that a lot too."

"HAHAHA."

Time skip to the malllllll:

Annie's POV:

"Where do you wanna go first, love?" I asked.

"Hmm, maybe hot topic?"

"I've seen you go there a lot. Mostly for Attack on Titan merch, I suppose?"

"HOW DID YOU KNOW?"

"I come around here a lot, y/n. What do you expect?"

"True, true. Anyways, I wanna stock up on Banana Fish merch. I havnt finished it yet, but I wanna get ready you know?"

"I finished Banana Fish already. It's hella sad. Get your tissues ready, y/n."

"OH GOD NOW IM SCARED LORD I HOPE EIJI AND ASH WILL BE OKAY- wait. I thought you didn't finish Banana Fish."