Chapter 5 | Chaotic Random Shit

On one note, it's Thursday night right now where I live. Tomorrow is Friday and I have no school so yay lucky me! I will try to write more chapters for this book the rest of this week and next week. My goal is to write one everyday. I wanna do a valentine's day special or some shit but we will see how fast the book will move! Again, I don't plan out my chapters, I just write. Anyways, enjoy :) (spoiler, you do love her.)
Song of the day: Line Without a Hook (it's my favorite song. I love Ricky oml)
Quote of the day: "He thinks we're all animal fuckers. Doesn't help that last night three goats went missing."

Your POV:

"So Hanji, how've you been? It's been forever!"

"I've been good y/n! Oh my god I did this amazing bio project for my class and it was literally the best! Wanna know about it?"

"Uhh sure?"

"Good that's what I was hoping! Anyways, I ended up-."

"Wait Hanji. Where are we going again?"

"Oh right! To the cafe! Sit in the car bitch, cause we're gonna drive!"

"HELL YEAH!"

While we were driving to the cafe, Hanji was talking about her crazy experiment she did. Honestly, I could never. This is why Hanji is my best friend. We get along well, we both are literally the most chaotic people ever, and other things like that. Even though Hanji was chaotic as fuck whenever and wherever, I was only chaotic in front of my best friends. Which included, Sasha, Connie, Jean, and Hanji. These people literally match my energy all day everyday and I am so glad. We all are so alike but so different at the same time!

Once y'all arrived at the cafe or some shit:

"Ayo, we're here."

"Yes okay let's go."

"So, y/n what are you gonna get?"

"Eh probably just some boba or something."

"Yep good choice! I cant choose between taro or matcha! Y/n help please!"

"Hmm, well what did you get last time?"

"Matcha."

"Then get taro."

"Ahh okay thank you your literally the best what the fuck."

Once we both ordered and payed for our drinks, we sat down and drank our fucking boba.

"Where should we go next?"

"I don't know, maybe the mall?"

"Yeah that's good."

Once we talked for like 5 minutes, we decided we should go to the mall since we have nothing better to do. It was nice that I got Annie out of my head, I mean it was pretty nice to know I got her out of it.

"Alright we are here!"

"Hanji, did you ever realize that you drive so chaotically?"

"Huh? Y/n you can't say anything! I've seen you drive your horrid!"

"Yeah Yeah I guess."