Epilogue

Authors note, please read :)

okay, let's do this. I've decided to post one last chapter of this story, seeing as that was highly requested. I will talk more about my reasoning for this at the end of this chapter, so you don't have to scroll through some random Wattpad user talking about their life, haha.

oh, and btw, I would recommend listening to "Lvr boy" by Awfultune while reading this. ofc you don't have to, but this chapter was lowkey inspired by that song.

Edit; I know nothing about the drama with Awfultune, or what happened. Sorry :/

TW: Extreme fluff :]

3rd person pov

Denki woke up in those familiar warm arms. caging around him, almost as if he were to let go, the entire world would collapse. what could he say? Shinsou was a sleep-hugger.

Not that he would complain about that, not under any circumstances. The purple-haired man was warm, very warm. In some situations, even too warm, Denki would recall. Especially on humid summer nights, or when he found himself overdressed.

at those times, even a simple hug would send blistering heat through the blonde, enough to melt him if he wasn't careful.

Hands-on his waist, breath tickling in the back of his neck, legs tangled together, no school, Denki was in paradise. A euphoric feeling bubbling inside of him, practically ready to burst at any second.

He loved this man, no doubt about it. With everything they've been through, late movie nights, study dates, almost breaking up, crying, cuddling, kissing, which, when Denki thought about it isn't that much compared to many others, yet he still treasures all of these moments dearly.

yes, there is still a lot the future might bring, and he hopes, he wishes that, against all odds and obstacles that may come in their way, Denki prays he can spend all that time hand in hand with the love of his life, with his Shinsou.

popping his bubble of thoughts, Denki felt light butterfly kisses being propped all over his neck.

"Good morning to you too, sir" Denki giggled and turned around, facing the bigger male.

"Morning, love," Shinsou mumbled against Denki's neck. Chuckling at the pet-name, Denki wrapped his hands around Shinsou's neck, pulling him up to eye level. Noses touching and stroking each other's cheeks, Shinsou brought their lips together in, a sweet, adoring kiss, filled with passion and love.

Denki pulled away, looking at the other with soft eyes and a dopey smile.

"your breath tastes awful," Shinsou said in a husky voice, still being drowned with sleep.

"you don't taste so good yourself," Denki said, laughing tenderly.

Shinsou pulled the blonde into a tight embrace.

"I love you Denki, you know that right?" Shinsou said in almost a whisper against the other's neck.

"I know," Denki said weakly.

"I love you too, so, so much"

The smell of nature filled Shinsou's nose, the fresh outdoors, as some may call it.

It was cold, cold enough for hot steam to evaporate when either of the two boys breathed. Tightening the grip around his boyfriend's hand, Shinsou smiled softly as Denki rambled about anything he could think of.

From things he had done with the Baku-squad or drama, he had overheard while walking to class once. Denki talked for the both of them, people had said. Keeping the conversation going from both ends of the party.