chapter two

It had been a week since shinsou told Denki how he felt and he was really happy. Almost every day after class they would hang out in one of their rooms or go out on dates. Denki was like a magnet attached to shinsou, always holding, hugging or kissing him. Obviously, shinsou didn't mind that. At one point shinsou called him a cuddling addict. Denki just laughed it off and hugged him tighter. Only the bakusquad knew about their relationship. Both of them wanted to keep it a secret for now. Not that they thought 1-A would react
Negatively or anything. They just wanted a private relationship for now.

Denki's pov

I'm struggling to concentrate on the homework. Shinsou said he would come over when I'm done with my homework. I wasn't even halfway done. I just wanned kisses and cuddles right now. I took up my phone and sent him a message- "can you make an exception just this time??? I can't focus at allllllll" he opened my message but didn't respond so texted him again. "really? Ik you read my message." He read it and still ignored me. I tried one more time "plz don't leave me on readdd" but once again he ignored me. "if you don't respond now- you won't get ANY kisses or cuddles for a week!" he better text me back now I said to myself. I slid out of my chair and laid down on my bed waiting for a response from shinsou.

Shinsou's pov

he really is a baby, I thought. one message unread. It said. I opened it and read it. "if you don't respond now- you won't get ANY kisses or cuddles for a week!" it said, followed up with some emojis. I laughed a little for myself before I answered him. "you wouldn't survive that" he started typing "oh come on- I could easily survive" "yea right" I said. "so if I come to your room right now you wouldn't drown me with kisses and cuddles?" I stood up and walked over to my door. A new message from Denki. "no I wouldn't,, test me..but don't come to my room tho" I put on my shoes and walked over to the elevator. He lives one floor above me. I got to his front door and opened it. It was actually not locked. Why wouldn't he lock it? But it is Denki we are talking about.

No pov

Denki jumped out of his bed and said nervously "oh hey, s-shinsou! What are you doing here? I thought you would only come if I finished my homework?" shinsou took off his shoes and walked over to the loud blonde. "that was originally the plan but now I'm only here to tempt you" he said with a grin on his face. "that's no fair" Denki said with a pout on his face. Shinsou walked over to Denki's bed and laid down "go do your homework you baby" shinsou said. he put his arms behind his head and looked at Denki "what" he said. "are you just going to chill on my bed and watch me do my homework?" Denki asked. "I mean- you aren't going to cuddle with me for a week to why should you care if I lay in your room." Shinsou said as he grinned. "that's right, I'm going to straight-up ignore you for a week" Denki said as He crossed his arms.

"you? Do something straight? That's a good joke, made me laugh" shinsou said as he closed his eyes. "meanie" Denki said. he sat down on his chair. His face was red. He looked back at the unfinished homework. He sighed and looked back at the big sleep-deprived boy. "you are bright red by the way" shinsou said still with his eyes closed. This only made Denki even more flustered. He got up and walked over to shinsou. The purple-haired boy opened one eye. "what? Aren't you going to wait a week?" shinsou said. the blond sat down on his knees. "I'm not going to cuddle you," he said while down on the floor. Shinsou opened both his eyes and blushed slightly.

"then what are you doing down there?" shinsou asked. " since you are tempting me, though it would only be fair if I tempt you too," Denki said. "oh yeah?" the purple-haired boy said
Raising an eyebrow. Before the blonde could respond shinsou sat up and grabbed Denki's face with one hand. Denki was in between shinsou's legs on the floor. Denki felt his face becoming red and he felt his ears becoming hot. He was so flustered. Shinsou laughed and let go of his face and said: " if you are going to tempt me you have to try harder." Denki stood up and moved closer to shinsou. Only a few centimeters/inches between their lips "I thought you were going to wait a week" shinsou mumbled. "fuck that" Denki said breaking the space between their lips.

They have made out before but that is as far as it goes. Denki sat on shinsou's lap, one foot on each side of the boy. Shinsou licked Denki's lower lip asking for permission to enter his mouth but as the tease Denki is, he denied shinsou from entering. The purple hair boy liked having control over Denki when they were at it, so he bit Denki's lower lip making him open his mouth slightly. But enough for shinsou to slip his tongue in his mouth.

They fought for dominance for a short minute. After a while Denki gave up and let shinsou explore his mouth, leaving no place untouched. After a while shinsou broke the kiss. Only a string of saliva connected their lips. Denki's mouth was slightly open with his tongue slightly out. Denki bit his lower lip and shinsou said: " you want more?" Denki nodded and leaned in to kiss his lover. Shinsou wanned to see Denki's reaction to something new. As Denki leaned in, shinsou grabbed his throat. A small moan was heard from Denki. Denki blinked a few times as he has so flustered. "did you like that?"

denki's pov

I felt my face heat up. I was gay panicking. The feeling of shinsous hand against my neck was hot. Him having full control over me. he spoke up "I'm going to take your silence as a yes then" the only thing I manage to stutter out was "d-do that again" he smirked and he flipped me on my back, pinning me down on the bed. One hand around my neck and the other on the bed. he put his leg in-between my thighs. His leg was rubbing my member through my clothes. He slowly leaned in and right before our lips touched it knocked on the door. It was sero. "kami bro, the bakusquad are meeting in minas room now. We tried calling and texting you but you didn't answer. I'm going there now, so hurry up." I looked at shinsou and then at the door "I'll be there, just give me a minute." I answered. The sound of sero's footsteps got weaker.

No pov

Shinsou got of Denki. "you should start heading to minas room" shinsou said as he sat down in his chair. Denki thought for a few seconds before saying "but I also want to hang out with you" shinsou sighed and said, "we can continue with this whenever we want you know." Denki got up and walked over to shinsou. Shinsou kissed Denki on his forehead and said "we can walk together, I'm going that way anyway" shinsou stood up and took his shoes on and held out his hand. Denki quickly grabbed it and they walked together. When they got to
minas room shinsou kissed his boyfriend on the lips and leaned to his ear and whispered "when you are done with the bakusquad come to my room and maybe we can continue if you beg for it." A smirk grew and the taller ones face as he saw how flustered the shorter one got. He left without saying anything more.

-To the reader-

Probably Gonna post what happens next tomorrow. Thanks to the people reading this story. If there is anything I wrote wrong or should change let me know in the comments.

work count : 1398