Not really a chapter

Hey guys, this is not really a chapter but I just wanted to say thank you so much for 1,6 K readers and all the votes, I really enjoy reading your comments and getting dm's from you guys

to thank you all I made a little smut. This is not connected to the actual story. Sorry that it took so long to update, I just cringe really bad when I write smuts...

For this smut, I took inspiration from the picture above. So enjoy. NSFW Warning.

No pov

Denki was sitting in the common room playing some video-games. He was just about to win the round when Shinsou came behind Denki and put his arms around him. "watcha doing babe" The Purple-haired male whispered in the blonde's ear, sending shivers down his spine.

"p-playing video-games, wanna try?" Denki said trying to focus on the game. "no I'm fine" Shinsou said placing a kiss on Denki's neck. He walked around the couch and sat down beside Denki.

Denki glanced over to Shinsou before going back to the game. he was just about to finish the round when Shinsou moved closer to Denki and ran his fingers through that blonde soft, fluffy hair. They hadn't made their relationship public yet. Not even the rest of the Baku-squad knew about that. That kinda made Denki even more excited. someone could just walk right in on them.

Denki slowly put the controller down and look over at Shinsou. The bigger male rested his head on the smaller shoulders, his breath tickling against his neck. Soon small kissed were placed on Denki's skin. Small kisses became sucking on his neck and then biting on it, leaving big dark red hickeys.

Shinsou put his arms around Denki and pulled him closer. "s-should we go to one of our dorms?" Denki said in a quiet voice "What? you're that desperate to have me?" Shinsou said in a seductive voice. Denki's face was completely red, "i-i no- I just wanna... cuddle." He said looking away. "oh really," Shinsou said sarcastically.

He got up and took Denki's hand before dragging him to his room. Denki just followed him. They walked in utter silence. right before they got to Shinsou's room they ran into Jirou and Momo. "hey guys" Momo said with a smile. Shinsou stopped and said "Hi, I and Denki are going to Study so we better get going" "oh ok, have a good study session then," Momo said with a smile on her face. Jirou just looked at Denki and grinned, "study session" she whispered to Denki sarcastically. Which in return, he Blushed and tried to say something before being dragged away by Shinsou again.

Shinsou opened his door and pulled Denki inside. Pushing him up against a wall, Denki grinned and said "thought we were going to study" Shinsou looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "getting cocky huh" Denki looked away before leaning in to kiss Shinsou. The purple-haired male did not let him kiss him tho.

Instead, he put his hand around his throat and pushed him up against the wall. A small moan escaped Denki's mouth. "you like that don't you" Shisnou said still holding his throat. Denki tried to push himself up against Shinsou wanting friction. But the grip on his throat wouldn't let him budge. "slow it down kitten~ we have all night you know" Shinsou said letting his free hand touch all over Denki.

Denki's pov

I want to kiss him so badly, feeling his lips against mine and his tongue against mine. But he has that damn hand over my throat. not that it's uncomfortable or that I don't like it, it's just that I can't move around much and I can't just take what I want. "please" I say trying to lean closer to him. "tell me what you want, baby" he said moving closer to my face, our lips almost touching. I think he already knew what I wanted, he just wanted to hear me say it out loud.

"j-just kiss me already," I say feeling my face blush. "is you wish baby," he says before smashing our lips together. as our lips move in sync he lets go of my throat and I immediately press our bodies together.