chapter 5

Shinsou's pov

It was almost the end of school and Denki had been starring at me for the last 5 minutes. I lean over to him and say "impatient much huh?" into his ear. He turns red and looks away. "n-no," he says in a not so believable voice. I chuckle and kiss him on the neck.

School ended and of all the days I had to get something from the grocery store it had to be today. I told Denki I had to go to the store and that ill soon be back. I got what I needed and was on my way back when I got stopped by a girl.

She looked around my age. "omg, are you the hero in training Hitoshi Shinsou?" she asked with a smile on her face. "um, yeah?" I said. "OMG I'm such a big fan of you, can I please get a picture with you?" she said almost yelling. "I mean-sure," I said a bit unsure.

she pulled out her phone and took a selfie of us. when she was done she looked at the pics before pulling me into a hug. She let go and kissed me on the lips. I pulled away as soon as our lips met.

Mineta's pov (I'm so sorry lol)

I was walking down the street and soon saw Shinsou, kissing a girl. normally I wouldn't care but I know that he and Kaminari are dating. I don't know how many times I've walked around the school and seeing them making out.

I take my phone and take a picture. If Shinsou id going to cheat, Kaminari should at least know it, I thought as I start heading back to the dorms.

no pov, this is going to be the messages between Mineta and Kami

Mineta: your boyfriend is cheating on you

Kami: What are you talking about?                                                                                                                    

Mineta: I know you and shinsou are dating drop the act, you guys aren't good at hiding it

Kami: oh,

Mineta: but for real, he's cheating on you with a girl

Kami: he would never do that

Mineta: well explain this

Mineta:   "Picture" let's pretend it is a picture ok?

Kami: no...

Denki's pov

I click at the photo. He is kissing a girl I never have seen before. Tears start to roll down my face. Why would he cheat on me? am I not good enough for him? was he straight? a thousand questions filled my mind.

I love him so much and he does this to me, am I too clingy? I need to call Mina. She picks up and immediately tells me to come to her dorm when she hears my sobs. I make my way over and she opens the door before I get a chance to knock.

She pulls me into a tight hug as I cry on her shoulder. we walk into her room and sit down on her bed. "what happened denks?" She asks in a sweet calm voice. "h-he, he" I burst out crying again. "i-i loved him, Mina" She wipes away my tears and says "it's ok Denki, breath in and out calm down" 

"is this about Shinsou?" she askes. I nod slightly. "oh, Denki I'm sorry but are you ready to tell me what happened?" once again she hugs me, I think Mina gives the best hugs in the entire world.

I take out my phone and show her the picture of Shinsou kissing that girl. I show her the pic and she immediately takes my phone.

"This got to be a misunderstanding, Denki he loves you too much to cheat on you," Mina says looking up at me.

"Mina there's a picture," I say. " Well... you should at least hear what he was to say," she says looking down on the picture one more time.

I take my phone back and text him "I thought you loved me!" he texts me back almost immediately "what? of course, I love you baby"  "what makes you believe otherwise?" he said, making me unsure. maybe this is a misunderstanding. "DON'T PLAY DUMB, I KNOW YOU CHEATED ON ME" I type as tears are rolling down my face and hitting my phone. "WHAT?? I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU BBY!"

"THEN EXPLAIN THIS!" /picture/

"babe this is a big misunderstanding"  "where are you?" he asked. I put my phone down. "aren't you going to answer him?" Mina asked. "no" I simply answer.

after what felt like hours it knocked on the door. I glare up at Mina as she signals me to go open the door.

Shinsou's pov

How did he get that picture? I need to explain to him what happened. I can't afford to lose him, I love him too much. He's probably not in his own dorm. I'm guessing Minas.

I run the rest of the way until I get to her dorm. I knock on the door and Denki opened. His eyes are a puffy red color like he's been crying. "Denki, let me explain," I say stepping closer to him. 

he steps away and says "I don't wanna hear it shin, I thought- I thought you loved me" his eyes begun tearing up. I just wanna hug him tight and take away all his pain. "Denki she kissed me, I don't even know her"

"well it doesn't look like u cared enough to not let her kiss," he says almost yelling at me. "Denki listen to me, I pushed her away as soon as she kissed me," I say trying to keep calm. I want to yell at him for not understanding but at the same time, I want to kiss the life out of him and pretend that nothing happened.

"well you guys kissed long enough for someone to take a picture of you," he said calming his voice down. "who sent you that picture anyways?" I ask.

"that's not important," he says looking away. I walk closer to him and wipe his tear. "just get out" he said almost whispering. "w-wha" I let go of his face. " you heard me, get out" he says again.

I take a step back before looking at him one last time. "fine, I'll leave you alone. just come to my room or text me when you are ready to talk," I say as I start heading back to my room.

sorry for the short chapter :/

word count:1043