chapter 6

No pov

Denki closed the door and went back to Mina. "you're seriously pissed at him aren't you?" She said before grabbing her pc. Denki nodded. "wanna watch a movie, to get your mind off things?" Mina asked giving Denki a reassuring smile.

Denki sat closer to Mina as they put on Finding Nemo.

When the movie ended Denki was visibly in a better mood. They talked and laughed. They decided to invite over Kirishima, Bakugou, and Sero. The rest of the group soon came and they had a great time.

Denki didn't want to be alone in his dorm, so he stayed with Kirishima.

Denki decided to tell Kirishima what happened earlier that day. Kirishima too thought it was not like Shinsou to do that. He loves you too much. 

That was the second time someone had told him that. Denki's thoughts began to get all over the place.

"your friends know best"  "He doesn't love you, he cheated on you"  "but he said it was her fault"  "they kissed long enough for Mineta to take a pic"  "but he also gave you a lot of space afterward"  "he does not love you!"  " he loves you!"

Denki was getting unsure again. Denki thought about having to see him the next day. they literally sit next to each other. Denki considered talking with him that night but he didn't want to do that just yet.

Kirishima was fast asleep but Denki was having some troubles. It was that annoying feeling where he was tired but couldn't sleep. That lonely feeling. yes, Kirishima was right beside him and all that but it just wasn't the same as Shinsou. There was just something special about him.

Denki sat up and sighed. 

A few days had gone by and Denki had tried his best to ignore Shinsou. Trying not to make direct eye-contact and avoid him in the hallways.

So many times he almost called out his name during lunch or asking him for the answers in class. It was almost impossible avoiding Shinsou. it was getting unbearable.

Denki's pov

I was in a dark room, I couldn't see anything except for what looked to be a silhouette. Everything was silent not a single sound except for my breath which was becoming heavier and heavier.

I took a step forward but it felt like I was being dragged even further back. whispers. faint whispers all around me. I tried to run toward to the silhouette but I was just being dragged even further back.

The silhouette looked up. as if it was looking at the sky. I tried to scream for help but my voice wouldn't break through the whispers.

I vision was becoming blurry. It felt like my head was going to explode. It felt like I was drowning, I couldn't breathe. Like my lungs were filling up with water. The silhouette looked back at me and a white tear rolled down its face.  It felt like time stopped. My hand was shaking, what the hell is this?

This all seemed so...familliar. Something about the silhouette and the feeling of lungs filling my water. I reached out my hand and it wasn't being dragged back. My movements were so gentle and soft. My fingertips almost touched the shoulder of this thing, right before my hand landed on its back it tensed up and began whispering. "it wasn't my fault."  " Why won't you listen to me"  over and over again.

The whispering became talking, to almost shouting, to screaming its lungs out. My whole body was shaking with fear. I decided to try and touch it.

When my hand reached its shoulder it became completely silent. The silhouette turned its head and started laughing. Laughing like a sociopath. Right before turning around and grabbing my throat with all its strength.