chapter 3

//nsfw warning//

Denki just stood there, watching shinsou walk away. He bit his bottom lip as he looked him up and down. Denki flinched when Mina opened the door and said, "are you just going to stand there or are you coming in?" Mina dragged Denki into her room.

Kirishima and Bakugou was on her bed and Sero was sitting in her bean bag in the corner. Kirishima looked at him and said "there you are! We have been trying to call you" Sero stood up and said, "yeah dude are you ok?" Denki nodded and sat down on Mina's bed.

"he was probably Sticking his tongue down mind-freaks throat." Bakugou said.

Mina laughed and said, "I mean he was gay panicking when he stood outside." At that point, Denki snapped out of his gay little bubble and said ironically "haha you guys are sooo funny."

The group decided to play some videogames and eat snacks. The room was filled with
chatting and laughter.

After a few hours, Mina suggested that the group could just stay the night and make it a sleepover. They all said yes but then Denki remembered what Shinsou had told him. he scratched the back of his neck and said, "yeah sorry I can't sleep over today" Mina looked at him and said "oh? And why are you so busy?"

Denki laughed nervously and said, "I told shinsou I would come to his room." It grew a grin on Mina's face and she said " then what are you doing here? It's getting late, go get your mans" then Mina jokingly pushed Denki of the bed. the whole bakusquad laughed even bakugou chuckled to himself.

"Mina got a point denks," sero said winking. "OMG guys stOp," Denki said. "it's not like that" Denki said while his face was bright red. "your face says otherwise" bakugou said.

Denki stood up and said "fine, I'm going to his room. Tomorrow I can prove we didn't do the dirty, unlike someone here. Looking at you Kiri and bakuhoe"

"THAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME DUNCE FACE!?" bakugou yelled as he got up to kill Denki.

"well I'm out of here" Denki said as he ran to the door. He put on his shoes and opened the door before running for his life.

Denki's pov

I'm running from the angry pomeranian. I take my phone up from my pocket and text shinsou as I run. "mind opening your door? I have bakubottom after me" I put my phone away and just hoped he saw it before he gets me.

I have to take the stair, the elevator is too much of a risk. I thought. I'm running up the stairs. I'm gonna look behind me and pray to god bakugou is not following me anymore. I thought. He isn't. I knocked once on shinsou's door before opening it. It opened.

No pov

Shinsou was sitting with his desk when Denki walked in. "hey shin, whatcha doing?" "Waiting for you dumbass" shinsou said. a small smile grew on the boy's face.

"did you have fun with your friends?" shinsou asked. "yeah we played videogames and ate snacks," Denki said as he walked over to his boyfriend. He sat down on his lap and continued talking "bakugou was calm and not yelling as much, or at least not until I called him bakuhoe." Shinsou started playing with his boyfriend's hair as he listened to Denki ramble about what happened.

Shinsou laid his head on Denki's shoulder. Denki stops and looks up at shinsou "are you going to sleep?" the blonde says in a soft voice. "no not yet" shinsou responded.

"wanna go and cuddle in bed?" Denki asked already beginning to stand up. "umhm," shinsou said. shinsou stod up and flopped on the bed. Denki laid down on top of his chest. Shinsou gently grabbed Denki's shirt and pulled him into a kiss.

But when Shinsou didn't let Denki go, the kiss quickly became heated. As they kissed and made out Shinsou grabbed Denki's hair and pulled him away, breaking the kiss.

Shinsou looked at Denki and enjoyed the state his boyfriend was in. blush red cheeks, lust clouded eyes and parted lips. He flipped Denki around so he was on top of him, pinning him to the bed. Denki looked at shinsou trough his eyelashes with "innocent" eyes.'

This only made shinsou want to do him more. He pressed his lips down on the smaller ones. their lips fit perfectly for each other. Denki started to move down shinsou's neck, leaving big dark red hickeys. Shinsou's hand slid down and under Denki's shirt, Quicky pulling it off. Shinsou took off his shirt to.

Denki put his tongue in shinsou's mouth again. as Denki un-did shinsou's pants, Shinsou bit Denki's neck. Trying to find that soft sensitive spot. He knew he found it when Denki quietly moaned his name.

Shinsou bit harder making Denki grab the sheets and covering his mouth with his hand. Shinsou took Denki's hand off his mouth and said " don't hide your voice" "I don't want the whole class to know that we were doing the dirty" Denki said blushing "I don't care" shinsou said biting even harder down on the soft spot. The blonde grabbed Shinsou's neck with one hand and his t-shirt with the other.

Shinsou's pov

When Denki moaned my name I felt my dick grow. The soft touch of his lips against mine and him grinding his dick against mine. Words cant explain how much I love him. I dragged my hand down to his nipples and lightly pinched them.

I started playing with them and his face became redder than before. he quietly moaned as I start licking one of them. I feel his hands moving down to my pants slowly takin them of.

I look up at him before saying "are you ok with this?" "if you want to stop we can." He looks up at me and kisses me. he runs his fingers through my hair before saying "I want you to fuck me so good that I can't sit properly tomorrow." With what I take off his sweat-pants and teasingly touching his dick through his boxers. He has a full-on boner. I look up at him and he is biting his lip trying not to make to much sound.

I take off his boxers and gently stroke his dick. "turn around" I say. He nods and turns around so he is on his stomach. I place one hand on his hips and I put two of my fingers in my mouth wetting them.
I take them out and put one in Denki's ass. He moaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure. I insert one more. Making him moan more. After a while, Denki starts to move in rhythm with my fingers. I put in one last finger.

I take my fingers out and hear Denki wine from the lack of touch. I take off my boxers and I reach down in my drawer and find a bottle of lube. I cover one of my hands in lube before I Stroke my hard dick up and down a few times.
I line my dick up with Denki's hole, making The Tip touch Denki, teasing him. I loved how he wined and told me to stop teasing him.

I slowly put the tip in making Denki moan under me. I put the rest in. I love how he is holding onto the bedsheets trying not to moan too much. As I start to go in and out he blushes and bites his lip.

"mmngh~ S-shinsou~ you're so b-big" he said as I start to go faster. I
feel his inside walls squeezing me. it feels so good. "aggh" I groan, "fuck kami, you're so tight"
I start going even faster. I want to hear him moan my name, watch him cling on to the pillows and the sheets.

After a few minutes, I turn him around so he is laying on his back,
facing me. I start thrusting into him. holding onto his hips. I knew I hit his prostate when he
moaned my name followed up by "aah~ y-yes-s right there,, s-shinsou~"

I start to thrust into him even harder. Hitting his prostate each time, making him a moaning mess. this went on for a few minutes before he moans " i-im gonna c-cum~" just as he says that he came on his chest.

I keep going at the same speed, feeling I'm close too. "ah..ah..ah..ah" he moans in the rhythm of my thrusts, from overstimulation. and then I cum, "ughh" I groan as I fill him up. I pull out and grab a box of tissue in my nightstand. as I clean his chest he softly kisses my lips and checks "I love you toshi" he says in a soft voice.

"I love you to Denks"

when I'm done cleaning I lay down next to him and I pull him closer to me. he wraps his legs around mine and rests his head against my neck and shoulder. I feel his breath become calmer as he slowly falls asleep.

word count : 1545