⑨ Hoyoung x Dongheon

request by Glitches_Trap

Minchan sits down next to his friend - Hoyoung who is making a pouted face.

" What makes you look so frustrated Hoyoungie? "

" It is nothing at all, don't mind me. "

" You know you can't lie? "

" Fine...It's Dongheon hyung. "

" What is with him? Oh are you sad because this year was his last year stayed at this school? "

" Yes, that is! And I also haven't got the courage to gain his attention at all. "

Minchan just slightly frown face but Hoyoung is looking away so he didn't notice it.

" Then go ahead and talk to him. "

" I don't have that courage to standing face to face with him. "

Hoyoung looked at Minchan then try to stand up but then failed and turn back to frustrated looking at Minchan once again.

" Yep, not at all. "

" Who are you and what did you do to my Hoyoung? "

" What do you mean Minchan? I'm still Bae Hoyoung though? "

" My Hoyoung won't be so shy like this. He will come up with a way to solve his problems right away. So? "

Hoyoung feels confused just now but then hearing what his bestfriend said, he gaining back his courage and smiling thankful to Minchan.

" Thank you, that really helps me a lot. "

After that, Hoyoug begins his joiurney to gain Dongheon's attention.

He starting with some cute text every morning, then turn into the pack of biscuit and a can of milk under Dongheon's desk or inside his closet at school. Hoyoung repeat it everyday about two months and then Minchan meet a frustrated Hoyoung again. 

" What is wrong with you now? "

" I'm planning on gaining his attention by the text and the gift. But... "

Hoyoung then went silen which make Minchan very curious.

" But what? Tell me the later part! Quick I'm curious! "

" Aishh this curious cat! Like I have said, I text him every morning and often give him some biscuit and milk for breakfast, but today he texted me back... "

" Isn't that a good sign for your trying. "

" Yes, it is. It truly a good thing for me. But he said that he would like to meet me in real life. "

" And remind me again why are you frustrating when you crush want to meet you? "

" As I already mentioned before, I don't have that thing called 'courage' to talk with my crush also called Lee Dongheon sunbae face to face! "

" Talking about Dongheon sunbae...he is right there Hoyoung. "

Minchan point out the person who is standing at their class door looking at them confused.

" Wait...Did you tell him who you are? "

" No, I didn't! I think I just messed things up. "

Hoyoung walks to his class door and greet Dongheon.

" Hello sunbae-nim, what can I help you? "

" Hello to my secret  but cute person. "

Dongheon smiles softly and pat Hoyoung's head whose have his face even redder than a tomato.

" You knew it was Hoyoung already? "

" Of course I know. How can't I not recognise this cutie? "

" Since when you know it was me? "

" Since when I liked you...Hoyoung, I have liked you from a very long time ago so that I easily find out it was you just by the way you texted me every morning. Oh gosh how can't I am not in love with someone like you bae. So...will you be my lover, Bae Hoyoung? "

" Hey pay attention to me! I'm jealous! "

But how can Hoyoung pay any of his attention to his bestfriend now? All his eyesight is arealy covered with full of love.

" I will and I love you Dongheon! "

Just tell me if you think is short :<< Anyway enjoy hehe <3