① Minchan x Yongseung

Request from SoftFixy12

All Verivery members was just finish recording for their DIY MV, they really got exhauted and head back to the dorm. 

On the car, members are spend their times to rest or quickly take a nap. Meanwhile, beside Gyehyeon is sleeping on Hoyoung's shoulder was Minchan who was still awake and working on his computer.

" Minchan hyung? "

Minchan quickly raise his head to see whose voice is and then back to his computer.

" Yes Yongseung? "

" What are you doing with your computer instead of resting after recording? "

" Oh I just rewatch all these scene to make a perfect DIY MV for our Verrers. "

" You can do it tomorrow. Now please sleep a bit hyung, you will exhauted. "

" Don't be too loud, Gyehyeon could be awake and Hoyoung will escape from his resting and nag both of us. "

" But you need to rest now,  what I mean was immadiately hyung. "

" Okay don't nagging like Hoyoung. You shouldn't hang out with him too often, you may become him oneday Yongseung. "

" I won't. Now stop rewatch all these scene Minchan hyung or else I will wake Hoyoung hyung up which is worst for you cause of his nagging towards you. "

" Just a little bit more. "

As soon as Minchan said, they already be right in front of his dorm.

" I guess no more little bit right? "

At the night time, while the others are asleep, Minchan is still continue to edit the MV at small corner of his bed. 

After a while, Yongseung was awake because a sudden shinning light that Minchan accidentally let it out from his computer.

" You still awake Minchan hyung? "

" Sorry Yongseung, am i awake you? "

" No, don't talk about that. Why you still awake, is almost 3 a.m. Don't telling me that you are editing our DIY MV hyung? "

" You sound a bit scary. And yes I'm editing our MV because I just can't sleep. Don't over thinking like that. "

" Hyung! We are tired because we have recorded for entire day so can you please put it aside and sleep for yoursefl? "

" Just a minutes, I'm almost done this scene. "

  And suddenly Minchan feel a warmness surrounded behind his back. Yongseung was so sad that Minchan didn't hear his advice so he decide to hug him from behind to prevent him from keep doing their MV.

A award silence keep on because of the backhug, Yongseung slightly saved and turned off Minchan's computer then put him into a sleep with his soft and gentle voice.

" Goodnight Minchan hyung, don't working too hard, we will be worried, I will worry. "

Sorry if it's too short hehe...