①① Hoyoung x Gyehyeon

" I like you Gyehyeonie! "

Gyehyeon wakes up from a dream that he never reached. Who is gonna know he would like his bandmate one day. Gyehyeon go to the kitchen get a cup of water then go to the balcony with a head full of thought and a heart full of feeling.

" Should I confess to Hoyoungie hyung or not? "

" Wait...you liked Hoyoung? "

" Dongheon hyung?! You scared me, you can't just suddenly appeared next to me in the middle of night like that. "

" Sorry...but when did you start to like him? I'm curious.  "

" I don't know, I'm just realize it long time ago but I don't know when it started. "

" Are you planning to confess him? "

" I will but it's just the matter of time. "

" We have a full week to rest so make sure to take that chance! "

The next day when their break week start, Yeonho and Yongseung have an idea to go to the beach and spend their vacation week there. So Verivery is now packing their luggage and being excited picking where to go. After a few suggestion from the other, Hoyoung then ask Gyehyeon.

" What is your choice Gyehyeonie? "

" I want to go to you place hyung. "

" Bae-ho-hyung place must be New Zealand? "

" How many times I have to say Minie? It's Bae Hoyoung hyung! "

" Is Bae-ho-hyung! "

" Whatever you say. Beside, I afraid we can't go to New Zealand Gye. Why do you want to go there specifically? "

" There isn't such thing like special reason hyung...just because. "

" I have decided, we are going to the beach! "

Time really flies, tonight is their last day at the beach cause tomorrow they will go back to their home. Gyehyeon has gained his courage every single day since they got here just to confess his feeling to Hoyoung.

" Hyung, did you see Hoyoung hyung? "

" No, I don't think I did. Finally you are going to confess? "

Gyehyeon nods at Dongheon then go to Yongseung's room. 

" Did you see Hoyoung hyung, Yongseung? "

" He has been here a minute ago, he just went outside hyung. "

" Thanks Yong! I will go and find him. "

Gyehyeon goes outside to find Hoyoung who is nowhere to be found. Gyehyeon really worries and he runs to everywhere to find Hoyoung. After a while, he found Hoyoung sitting on the shore with a peaceful look under the moonlight which make him become more shining. 

" Hyung! "

" Gyehyeon? What take you to be here, it's kinda late. "

" That's suppose to be question. What are you doing here? I have been looking for you all night. "

" Sorry, I didn't think that you would find me. So...why are you looking for me?  "

" Because there is something I have to tell you. "

" What is it? Tell me then. "

Gyehyeon stops for awhile then continue to talk when he held Hoyoung's hand. 

" Hoyoungie hyung....I love you. I don't know if you feel the same or not but I still want to confess to you. I didn't think that I will confess to you under the moonlight which make you even more beautiful like this but here I am. So will you accept my feelings? "

" That's such a surprise for me... "

Gyehyeon cuts off Hoyoung words with some water form inside his eyes by a thought he was about to being rejected.

" I know.... "

" Don't cry, I didn't say I would reject you. It's a surprise for me because I liked someone who liked me back. "

" Hyung! You mean... "

" Yes, I mean it. I like you Gyehyeonie! "

here is your request @cutie_winter, hope you enjoy it!! love you. (perhaps Watt doesn't let me tag you, I'm upset :<<<)