⑦ Kangmin x Gyehyeon

Request by kms04j-one

All the Verivery members are heading to their car to comeback to their dorm. But suddenly there is a small rain prevent them from where they standing to the car. Kangmin eyes was bling bling as he got excited.

" Hoyoung hyung! Can I run over the rain. You want to join me right??? "

An unexpected saying from Yongseung came up before Hoyoung can say anything.

" No Kangminie, Hoyoung hyung is the type person that get sick really easy. Don't drag him into your excitement and get him in trouble-... "

Kangmin doesn't let Yongseung finish his word as he run over the rain and let him be fully covered with water and all his clothes are wet.

" Yoo Kangmin! You asked me but don't let me answer and you just run away like that?! "

" Be easy Hoyoung hyung, he will be fine. "

" No Gyehyeon! He will definitely be sick! I've already told you every single time but you didn't listen to me. "

" Then what? It's his problems not mine. "

After Gyehyeon said, they went home.

At midnight, when the others are fall asleep, Hoyoung come to Kangmin bed to check if he was still awake. Then when he came, Kangmin is sleeping with a sweaty forehead and a uncomfortable face. Hoyoung touch Kangmin forehead and accident said a bit loud with worry voice tone.

" Kangmin is being sick! "

" Hyung, Kangmin is sick? "

" Oh yes Yongseung, can you help me take some medicines and water? "

" Okay hyung! "

" And don't turn on the light, I don't want to wake Minchan and Gyehyeon up. "

Gyehyeon heard all the conversation so far, but he think that he doesn't care even a little bit. Still, he doesn't know what bother him and make him sleep for the time remaining.

For the next morning, Hoyoung was half sleepy and half trying to awake to cook some soup for Kangmin in the kitchen.

" Hoyoung hyung, you go and get some sleep. Let me finish it for you. "

" How is Kangmin? I think you worry about him, don't you? "

" I think he is getting better....and yes I do worry about him. "

" Yesterday you just said it not your problems right? Don't go too hard on him, we know you care. You don't need to act like you don't. "

" You go get some rest, I will take this to him. "

Gyehyeon finish the final step for Kangmin's soup and bring it to his room.

" Here Kangminie have some soup. I and Hoyoung hyung made it. And remember to not run over the rain next time, I will be worried. "

Enjoy your requets hehe!