Love- Shy Pinky x Flirty Fem Reader

-Requested by @NanatsuNoTaizai_Fan-
Brains pov
It was late at night and Pinky was watching television from inside out cage while I thought of a plan. "Pinky! I have done it!", I called out and Pinky ran to me from the other side of our cage. "Done what Brain? NARF!", "I have thought of a plan to take other the world this plan is bulletproof!", I said and began to show Pinky my blueprints. "But Brain who would want to shoot your plan?", Pinky asked and I groaned. Suddenly the door opened and two scientists walked in. "what are they still doing here?", I said aloud and Pinky ran to the edge of the cage to see what was going on. "BRAIN BRAIN!", he whisper yelled and I walked over to see what he was looking at. The scientists were placing a new mouse into a cage that had been empty for weeks! We watched as the scientists walked out and locked the door behind them. "Helloooo!!", Pinky called out and the mouse went to the edge of their cage and waved back. I watched as Pinky's eyes widened and he quickly ran to the other side of the cage pulling me along with him. "What is it Pinky! I do not have time for this.", I said sternly and he quickly looked back at the new mouse. "Brain you've got to come say hi with me I can't alone!", Pinky said quietly, which surprised me anytime we got a visitor Pinky wouldn't act this way. "Alright. But then we will continue the plan.", I said and he jumped in excitement. I cleverly unlocked the cage and we made our way to the new mouse.

2nd person pov
You sat down on the soft hay like substance that was scattered around your new cage, you looked around, a water bowl, some pellets, and a running wheel. You sighed, the pet store was better. "Hello. I am The Brain and this here is Pinky", you heard and looked up to see a rather short big headed mouse and a taller cute looking mouse hiding behind him and peering at you. You smiled "Im Y/n.", you replied putti my your arm through your cage for them to shake. Brain shook it quickly and moved out the way for Pinky, who shook your hand slowly "I think i'm gonna like you", you said to him and he blushed. "Well we've got to get going now so goodbye.", Brain said turning around and walking away while Pinky still stood there staring at you quietly. "Wait don't leave!", you called out. "Yeah Brain we can't leave Y/n here all by herself!", Pinky called out looking at Brain who made an annoyed sigh. He then came up to your cage and unlocked it. You quickly walked out and stood next to Pinky, giving him a smile which he nervously returned. He was a bit taller than you and had such soft looking white fur with an adorable small tuft on his head.

Brain lead the both of you to hisblue prints in the cage , you walked behind with Pinky, sometimes your hands would accidentally brush together and he would nervously giggle. "Here is my pla- why is it all smudged! I must've accidentally smudged this when I ran to go look at what the scientists were doing.", Brain said and began to fix his blue prints.
"So Pinky.. You have a nice cage!", you said as you walked around a bit. "Y-yeah we've got a lot in here, a small tv, two beds, our wheel, and this rock.",he said pointing to what Brain was sitting on. "lucky! I don't have a bed", you said looking back at your pathetic cage. "Okay! I have finished.", Brain announced so you and Pinky walked over to see what he had come up with. You sat there as he explained his plan to take over the world, slightly confused, but finding his crazy rant rather amusing. After a while you decided to go back to your cage and sleep. "Bye Brain!", you called out and he muttered a goodbye. "Pinky could you maybe walk me back?", you asked and he nervously shook his head. "H-here we are! goodnight Y/n!", he said as you walked into your cage. "Goodnight Pinky", you said blowing him a kiss and nuzzling into a hay pile you created and watched as he ran back to his cage.

Pinky's pov
I quickly ran back to Brain who was already sitting in his small doll bed. "Brain Brain!! I think i'm in LOVE!", I called out and dramatically collapsed onto his bed when I said love. "Pinky what are you talking about i'm trying to sleep.", he replied and stared at me sternly. "With Y/n Narf! She's beautiful oh I can see it now! The both of us hand in hand eating candy together in a field with pretty little flowers!", I said and Brain shook his head. "Pink! We cannot let this distract you from taking over the world. She's just another mouse." "Just another mouse! Brain she is the most beautiful mouse i've laid my eyes on!", I said climbing into my small doll bed. "Pinky if you really felt that way then why didn't you say it. I was the one doing all the talking. And you didn't even say Narf, or poit, or any of the worthless junk you say!", Brain called up wailing his arms in the air. "Because Brain! She makes me feel like I have moths in my tummy!" "It's butter- never mind, I will say one thing and that is goodnight!", he replied and turned around to sleep.