Proposal - Pinky X Fem Reader

- requested by @NanatsuNoTaizai_Fan -

Reader seems nervous and jumpy and pinky goes to brain expressing his concern about her and brain is dismissive then she asks him on a date to a swan boat and proposes their

2nd Person Pov
"Y/n are you alright? Do you have a squirrel in your pocket?!", Pinky asked excitedly. "Don't be ridiculous Pinky! Y/n is not wearing any clothes she is a mouse. She had no pockets! And even if she did a squirrel couldn't fit in it.", Brain responded for you. "Yeah i'm fine just.. happy that's all!", you responded giving a grin and a thumbs up. "Yay! Happy!", Pinky smiled pulling you into a caressing hug. "Blegh. Do that somewhere else.", Brain groaned. "Well there isn't much space in the cage Brain.", Pinky said caressing your head lovingly. "Fine then I will go.", Brain muttered taking his tiny clipboard and stomping out the cage. You wiggles out of Pinky's grip making him frown. "Where are you going? We always cuddle and watch the tv at this time of day!", he whined and you gave a small frown. "I know! It's just.. I have to uhh do something really quick but uhh i'll be back!", you yelled out as you ran out the cage. Pinky frowned and slumped on the floor watching the tv on this own.

"Brain! Brain!", you whisper yelled as you ran through the lab counters. "What is it.", Brain answered sounding more like a statement than a question. "I need your help! So IWANTTOPROPOSETOPINKYBUTIDONTKNOWHOWANDINEEDSOMEADVICE!", you huffed out so quickly and incoherently Brains eyes widened. "I didn't hear any of that.", he responded and continued to write on his clipboard. "Okay so i'm proposing to Pinky. And I don't know where to do it I mean the lab is just.. so boring", you said and his eyes widened. "You want to marry Pinky?! I will never understand you.", you frowned at him, "Whats that supposed to mean?", you said aggressively and he quickly backed off. "Well- never mind. Just not here I don't want all this", he motioned towards you with his hand, "getting in the way of my plan" You glared at him, "Yeah I wasn't planning on it anyway. Thanks for your help.", you huffed and walked off back to the cage.

"Oh Y/n you're back!!!", Pinky ran over to you and took your hand leading you to the small hay bed. "I missed youuu", he hummed giving you a hug and watching the tv. "I missed you too.", you laughed hugging him back. His hugs were the most comfortable thing in the world for you, you felt so safe, so happy, and so loved all together. "I- uhh have to ask.. you something.", you said quietly. "yesss?", Pinky responded giggling. "Wanna uhh go somewhere t-tonight. You pick!", you smiled anxiously. "Hehe okayy.. what about THE LAKE! Yes the lake! I heard there's going to be a full moon tonight! How romantic!", he fluttered his eyelashes. "Oh that's perfect!", you said loudly. "I'm going to get ready! Wear something nice you won't regret it!!!", you yelled out as you ran out the cage over to yours.

You got dressed nicely in your doll clothes and quickly grabbed the small ring out from under your bed. The ring was a beautiful silver one with a green stripe, you knew Pinky would love it because he had shown it to you when you two had gone to the mall. The next day you went back and had a custom one made just for him, paying it off with some of the money you got from a bet. You walked out your cage and simultaneously did Pinky. "Wow! you look adorable!!", he smiled going over and spinning around you to see your outfit. "I was just about to say that to you!", you laughed. He wore a dark gray suit with a flower on one corner. "For you!", he smiled grabbing the flower and placing on your head next to your ear. "thank you", you smiled placing a kiss on his cheek and making him giggle. You both said goodbye to Brain who seemed very disinterested in where you were going and walked over to the lake. Not far from the lab the lake was just about a five minute walk. You and Pinky held hands and talked about what he saw on tv, your dreams the nights before, and how excited you were to go on the swan boats. The swan boats were sort of a tradition for you and Pinky, any time you visited the lake you took a ride on one of the boats. When you arrived the sun was starting to set leaving the sky a beautiful honey color, the breeze was gentle and inviting. "Hurry Hurry! The last one!", Pinky called out as he poited towards the boat. You both ran towards it and quickly got on. The lake wasn't too  big, and you could see a few other people riding swan boats, something you and Pinky enjoyed. You would wave at the people passing by and even sometimes strike conversation if you are close enough. This time though you tried to keep Pinky fully focused on the two of you. "So Pinky.. ehm I-", you began to sweat and become visibly nervous. "Y/n what's wrong?", Pinky asked hugging onto you and making sure you were feeling okay. "Nothing nothing i'm fine.", you said getting loose from his grip and standing in front of him, he fully directed his attention towards you and only you.

"I'm just gonna say it. Pinky..you make me one of the happiest mice ever, I can't imagine living without you at all I love your hugs, your laugh, your smile, your kisses, your cuddles, how sweet you are, and everything more. .. I-.. Will you marry me?", you asked pulling the small ring out from your pocket and handing it to him. His eyes widened in completely shock and tears immediately filled his eyes. He quickly put the ring on and kissed you, you could feel the love, excitement, and passion in the kiss. "YES!", he yelled out rubbing tears away from his eyes. You both cuddled up close and let the boat float freely as you watched the sunset. Eventually night fell, the beautiful full moon shone above, you both returned the boat, and sat in the grass admiring the moon and each other. The two of you excitedly chatting about wedding plans, who you'd invite, your theme, the food! Everything was such bliss, so exciting, so much to look foreword to. "I love you so much Y/n", Pinky said as you arrived to the lab, he swung your arms around as you walked in. While Pinky out his clothes away and Brain was arriving towards his cage after another failed plan tou couldn't help but rant a bit about the excitement. Brain congratulated you and went to bed. "Well goodnight i'm so sleepy i'll see your tomorrow love", you hugged Pinky, "I am too goodnight!" Except you were both untruthful, you were not tired at all you spent all night tossing and turning thinking of all the excitement to come. Pinky on the other hand spend the night ranting to Brain in excitement talking about how lucky he was and how much he loved you. "You two really belong together. Now shush i'm trying to sleep.", Brain snapped. After Pinky tried to keep hush and sleep he realized he couldn't and he wanted to spent time with you.

"Y/n are you awake?", he questioned from outside your cage. You turned over to see him, "Yeah come in", "I can't sleep.. can we cuddle?", he asked and you nodded and outstretched your arms. He quickly bundled in with you, "Goodnight Pinky I love you.", "Goodnight Y/n I love you too"