Cold-Sick Pinky X Reader

2nd person pov

"Alright you two tonight is the night! I've come up with the most brilliant plan, better than the rest. The one that will help us TAKE OVER THE WORLD!", Brain said showing you and Pinky, who sat on the ground, his chalkboard.
"Wow! Brilliant Brain NAR- ACHOO!", Pinky sneezed making him jump into the air for a split second. "Bless you Pinky", you said dreamily and he nervously giggled. "Are you two done now?", Brain asked glaring at the both of you. "Yes Brai-ACHOO!", Pinky sneezed again. "Pinky! Why do you keep sneezing?", Brain asked as he inspected the mouse. You put your hand on Pinky's forehead, "Oo I think he's got a fever", you said and Brain frowned.

"Pinky you must go to bed, and get better as soon as possible we cannot pursue this plan with one of us down!", Brain announced. "Y/n would you help him?", Brain asked and you nodded. "Come on Pinky", you said as you held onto his arm and brought him to his bed on the left side of the cage. "Y/n ACHOO! What if I get you sick?", he questioned as you tucked him in. "Well.. I'm not sure.. hopefully I don't get sick.", you said as you brought him his favorite stuffed bear. "Oh but I don't wanna get you sick i'd feel terrible-ACHOO! poit.", he frowned as he held his bear close to him. "I don't mind Pinky I just want to take care of you", you smiled and brought him a tissue box. He blushed, "Oh Y/n!", he said fluttering his eyelashes then sneezing again.

"Here take this.", you said as you poured medicine into a small spoon, he opened his mouth and you put the spoon in. "Blah!", he shouted after swallowing the medicine. "I'm pretty sure you have a cold. That should help, do you want to watch tv?", you asked and he nodded. You went over to the remote and began to jump on the buttons. "BANG! ZOOM! RIGHT IN THE KISSER!", the tv shouted but Pinky did not shout back. That was his favorite line of all time... You looked over to see Pinky almost teary eyed holding onto his bear. "Pinky! It will be alright I promise! Here, you go are you hungry?", you said handing him an ice pack for his head. "Yes, can I please have soup?", he asked weakly and you nodded. You prepared him a yummy warm soup for him to eat. You sat on the other side of the bed and spoon fed him the soup, at first he blushed but eventually began to enjoy the over affectionate behavior. "Okay be right back", you said hoping off the bed with the empty bowl of soup. You placed the bowl on your small doll house counter and grabbed the thermometer. "How is he?", Brain asked from outside the cage, where he was writing something on his chalk board. "Not that good. He hasn't said Narf, or laughed, or actually he hasn't said much!", you exclaimed. Brains eyes widened, "Wow.. well hopefully he will be well rested by tomorrow", you nodded and walked back to Pinky.

"Look here", you chimed and Pinky turned his head to look at you, you smiled and took his temperature. "Okay! no fever. that's good", you said and he smiled. "Does your head hurt?", you asked and he nodded weakly. You brought him more medicine. "Open", you said as you neared the spoonful of medicine to his mouth and he obeyed. "Y/n will you stay here on the bed with me for a while?", he asked and you ears perked in confusion. "What do you mean? I've been here the whole time?", you asked closing the cap to the medicine. "No.. I mean like uhm well.. maybe let me hug you? I think i'd feel more comfy.", he said nervously and you smiled. "Sure Pinky lemme just put this away.", you said and took the medicine back to the counter.

You came back to Pinky and climbed into the bed with him he reached his arms out as you laid down and quickly latched himself onto you. He hugged his arms around you and dug his face into your side. You gently rubbed up and down his back in a soothing fashion making him melt in your touch. He then looked up at you as you watched the tv and continued to stare. "What?", you asked in a confused tone and he smiled. "Whattt, are you okay why are you staring at me?", you asked furrowed your eyebrows in worry. "Not staring! admiring.", he said and sunk his face back into you side cozily.

"Okay Y/n I need your help with- oh.. well uhh you two seem uhm quite busy so I will be on my way..", Brain said awkwardly as he watched you and Pinky cuddling. "Oh sorry Brain I can help let me just-", you began and sat up in the bed but Pinky interrupted. "No Y/n please stayyy please!!", he whined and his eyes became teary. Brain sighed in annoyance, "He needs you more than I do..", Brain said and quickly walked off.

Pinky quickly pulled you back down to lay down with him and snuggled back into your body. "I love you", he said in his adorable voice and he quickly looked up, admiration all over his face. "I love you to Pinky", you smiled. "Are you feeling better?", you asked pruning his head. "yes. poit.", he replied shifting around to find a comforting position cuddling you and then watching the tv. "i'm glad.", you say quickly kissing his head. He blushed and smiled like crazy but you didn't see because he was facing the tv.

Brain walked by the cage quickly glancing at the two of you, "Yep. They are in love. Who even has time for that!", and walks off.